How does it know?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1984

Reaction score
That's bloody fab! how did it know?!:lol:

it didn't work for me, I thought it was Sharon Osbourne and Dr Phil was my celebrity?!!!

How does this work? Its so cool! I loved it!!!

lol

Was spooked by that a few times, until I realised it was because I put my mouse over the celebrity I picked!

wow spooky!!!

it didnt work for me xxx

CadenceAlex said:
lol

Was spooked by that a few times, until I realised it was because I put my mouse over the celebrity I picked!
ive tried it wihout putting the mouse over & it still works!!!

~shelley~ said:
ive tried it wihout putting the mouse over & it still works!!!

Yeah me too and it's right every time... its really freaky!!

How can it know??? I tried clicking on the link to find the Voodoo secret but it doesn't work!

It works because it's all based on multiples of 9 - once you've chosen your celebrity - your numbers should end up being either 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, etc., etc., the same pic will be in these boxes. Whichever number you choose at first, you're going to end up with a multiple of 9, so all it does is change the pic of the celeb that's in those boxes each time you play!

And someone is charging $5.00 to 'let you in on the secret'! Wish I'd thought of that!

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

LOLOLOLOL

I just noticed that the pictures change!! I kept getting a woman in a multicoloured top but then noticed when I looked closely, that she had gone!!!

Have been doing that for ages :eek:

<~~~ ashamed of herself for being so gullible

Latest posts

Back