How has your week been?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sal365

Reaction score
I have had a stressful one! I had one client whose 3 year old was using her as a climbing frame the whole time making it impossible to keep her hands still while I was painting, an older lady with impossibly thick toenails who was also too ticklish on her feet to hold still and some nasty lady making horrible comments on my photos on Facebook (clearly she is not a fan of Sunbleached)! On the up side I was so happy to have Liverpool lashes make such lovely comments on my pictures (the same pictures that the nasty lady said were horrible), my spray tanning kit arrives today and I have a lovely client this afternoon who loves a bit of nail art so will get to do something fun :)
How has everyone else done this week? Xxx

Oh bless you!! I don't see why people need to make negative comments about people's work - it's uncalled for and unnecessary but clearly shows she is threatened/jealous of you!

I've had a major confidence crisis this week as I'm new to the industry but I spent time in a lovely salon yesterday and learnt LOADS so feel a lot lore confident! My spray tanning kit arrived yesterday, hubby has a lovely tan this morning and I have some free suntana samples on their way ....

Other than 2 poorly kids this week hasn't been so bad ☺️ I hope things get better for you soon x

Aw thanks hun, hope your little ones are better soon. My little one had scarlet fever last week, it's horrible when they are ill :( xx

Just finished my mani/pedi training waiting for the kaeso stuff I ordered so I can start practising feel abit nervous 😕

Just finished my mani/pedi training waiting for the kaeso stuff I ordered so I can start practising feel abit nervous 😕

Ah good luck, it is nerve wracking when you start but once you have a few under your belt you will love it!! Practice on family and friends to get your confidence up and you'll be fine in no time. I still get a bit nervous every time I go to a new clients house but so far everyone has been lovely :) x

Ah good luck, it is nerve wracking when you start but once you have a few under your belt you will love it!! Practice on family and friends to get your confidence up and you'll be fine in no time. I still get a bit nervous every time I go to a new clients house but so far everyone has been lovely :) x

Aww thanks I just keep thinking what happens if I get something I keep re reading the procedure and just feel nervous lol I suppose I just need to start practising I got the luxury mani/pedi in a week so I need to start practising the routine my husband is the first victim when the kit comes lol

Latest posts

Back