How long does a Quasi last?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzyBee12

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm over from nails and wondered if anyone can help.

I have bleach highlights and am naturally a dark blonde. I wanted to try and move away from bleach so I've had a dark blonde Quasi-permanent to cover the bleach however it's really dark and I'm not sure about it.

How long will it take to fade back? I'm guessing it will never fade back to true platinum like I was before?

Also, if I wanted to go back to having the light blonde highlights I'm worried I can't as would need to put bleach all the way down rather than the roots to cover the quasi. As there's bleach under the quasi it will probably cause damage?

Thanks in advance x

Depends on your hair... some hair it lasts longer then a permanent. As your hair is blonde and probably quite porous it'll probably fade quite quickly. Leave it to see if it does before bleaching again. Probably wont take that long...

I'm told my hair isn't very porous. I think as it fades I will have blonde highlights, not bleach. But not sure it will take to where the bleach is.

I'm told my hair isn't very porous. I think as it fades I will have blonde highlights, not bleach. But not sure it will take to where the bleach is.
You can't. Tint will not lift tint, Bleach lifts tint not another tint

Probably just have to go back to bleach so ended up doing the worst thing really as will have two lots of bleach on my hair rather than just the first lot I was trying to get away from.

Latest posts

Back