How long does your Shellac French last?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty4all

Reaction score
I did a Shellac French 3 weeks ago for a young lady who is a horse riding instructor who also owns 2 horses. I did say that there is no guarantee for how long the French will last due to her lifestyle but due to her busy life she could only get back to me today.

She came in today and I was absolutely gobsmacked! Not a single chip after 3 weeks!!!!! Just natural wear at the tip! She's mucked out....groomed....you name it....she's done it!

If it wasn't for the fact I was so chuffed, I would have taken a photo!

She was so pleased with her nails!....(so was I but tried to contain my excitement)....instead, I said....."well that's Shellac for you!"

Shellac never ceases to amaze!

So, what's the best wearability you've had with a Shellac French?

This is my client with 4wks wear fabby I love shellac :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361043534.271086.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361043534.271086.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,047
Great job girls .. (and clients). It takes two (plus Solar Oil) to Tango!! :)

and take THAT :smack: all those who just love to say differently!!!

This is going to sound awful but..... Before I had my daughter (heavily pregnant) I French manicured my nails with shellac. They were quite long anyway so a few weeks after the birth I clipped the white off and was left with just negligee. It lasted for so long it was halfway up my nail. I obviously wouldn't leave my nails like that under normal circumstances but it doubled up as a good experiment!!

One if my friends recently (October) stopped biting her nails after years! And they are amazing now! Always gets a French with silver VIP and last time lasted 6 weeks!!! Was amazed. And she is now an addict! - bonus for me. I also have a couple other clients that religiously have French and always rebook for 4 weeks and still perfect! X

Gel polish stay on in averange after good prep 3-4 weeks on normal nails. On bad week nails with hard lifstyle of person wearing them 2 weeks. On lovely strong nails 4-8 weeks. The longest ever lady comeback to me was after 12weeks. it looks bad due to huge growth. I always say to my clients that gel polish, (hybrid manicure?) last as long as you take a care of it, as if someone want they can peel it off withing a hour after treatment (bys picking, scraping tiles, braking nail after opening a can or any other risen) I advice my ladies that they have to come back evry 3-4 weeks as this is a best time to do refresh (replacment) on there nails. as when they live it to long then the nails are becoming to long and they may snap.

Latest posts

Back