How long to qualify as tanner with Sienna X?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Hey

Just wondered once i have had my one days training from Sienna X is that all i need to do to be qualified or is there then an exam several weeks or mths later?

How long realistically will it take from the day of training to doing paying clients well?

xx:confused:

You will be qualified once you have done your training day.

You should start charging as soon as you have been trained. Obviously you will need some practice so introductory prices to begin with until you feel you have perfected the application and then you can charge full price.

Good luck!

hi i did my training on Tuesday last week (with sun labs) and have been practicing all week and over the weekend done about 12 full body tans so far and charged half price, but from now on will be charging the full price. I guess it will be when you feel confident enough. i just checked up on each person the following day to make sure everything was ok.

hope all goes well.
Sarah x x

So were you qualified the day you did the training, are there exams? xx

There are no exams with spray tanning courses. They are usually based on theory and practical.hths x

Thank you hun, uve been very helpful and i think ive just made my mind up .....:) oh no, i can feel the credit card coming out....x

Haha your welcome. Trust me you wont regret it at all. Spray tanning is highly popular and its great to promote safe tanning.
Good luck with your course hunni
xx

Latest posts

Back