How many of you offer more than one tan brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weeleelee112

Reaction score
How many of you offer more the one tan brand?

Me!

I have used Su-do for around 5 years now, and I love it, but have recently been introduced to Exposed, and have decided I now love that too!
Sooooo I have now decided I'm going to offer both, as I don't want to give up my beloved Su-do, but Exposed is also too good to give up! :D

Hi ya

I am curious as to why you would offer two different brands. How would you decide which one to sell the client? Do they both have different benefits? x

I was offering sienna x and suntana with a slight price difference, just to give a bit of choice. But people don't mind paying a bit more for sienna x so just use the one now.

I have used St Tropez for 10 years and Nouvatan for one year.

St Tropez comes in Original and Dark and in my opinion you can never ever go wrong with this product. You will be the colour you will be!

Nouvatan comes in percents from 8 up to 20 so for those clients who would like to choose the colour depth this is perfect.

I love them both.

I started offering fresh indulgence at first and recently added suntana which my clients love as the colour is deeper and smells gorgeous xx

I was trained with Fake Bake and have still got stock for clients that want it but I use and love Nouvatan. Clients like it because they can choose the depth of colour.
Fake Bake had problems fulfilling orders a couple of years ago and I had run out of tan so being really geeky I had read so many good right ups on nouvatan hence why I use that too.

I offer La Tan from 10% to a 14% I have fast tan & then Nouvatan in a 20%

I only offer one brand- fake bake. Although have had and currently having stock problems. I LOVE the product, but im running low and have appointments so I have ordered some samples. If I change, then I must really love the product ;)

Unless there is a price difference, or a % difference with your brands, Id stick to one as I know I would favour FB as I know how it looks and how it wears. Id feel a little less confident of orher products. Xx

I stock both Nouvatan and LA tan. I do this so I can offer both a Golden based or brown based tan. Both of these brands also stock full range of DHA %.

if i could i would stock st tropez and Fake Bake simply cos cos the 'brand'
I currently use brown bitz

I stock both Nouvatan and LA tan. I do this so I can offer both a Golden based or brown based tan. Both of these brands also stock full range of DHA %.

hi is nouvatan a brown base honey x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Nouvatan is a gold tan. Very natural. X

hi is nouvatan a brown base honey x

No Nouvatan is a Golden tan so more natural & subtle looking then a brown tan. LA tanning's main range is brown based, although they too also do a gold range. I haven't tried LA Gold personally so can't comment on its actual colour.

thanks i was using tandare and i quite liked it just not sure now they have changed tho bottles will they have changed the tan outcome. i was looking for a brown tan tho might get some more samples x x

I don't think it's a bad idea to stock more than one brand. Some brands don't offer quite as much choice as others, Unreal for instance provide DHA in varying choices from 6% - 14% and you can mix our solutions together to make a bespoke colour for your client.

thanks i was using tandare and i quite liked it just not sure now they have changed tho bottles will they have changed the tan outcome. i was looking for a brown tan tho might get some more samples x x

We have not changed either the label or the solutions content within any of the tandare product ranges.

Tandare is exactly the same as it has always been.....if it has the origional tandare brand name and label then it is the origional tandare product.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back