How many of you wear long nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine have been this length for the last 6 weeks & finding it easier to do every day tasks & work with them longer, I don't seem to catch them with a file either!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350252256.279913.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350252256.279913.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 206
Not mine but a client, she's been having them this long for 10 years now! And she copes just fine, she actually had them taken off last year as she had a stint in hospital and she text me saying, 'please help I need my nails back! I can't use my hands properly without them' it did worry me a bit when she told me she used them for flicking the bacon when doing a fry up last week lol

A pic might help :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350254337.826541.jpg

I've got oval sculpts on for almost 2 weeks now (from cuticle to sharpest point- 2cm.) I think the only thing I struggle with is opening my can of diet coke :lol: I've been able to construct 2 Ikea drawer units and do my daily duties quite comfortably :) I did cheat a little and reinforce my apex more thicker than usual though, because I'm very heavy handed.

hehe I wear mine really long and build my apex up thicker as well. No stress cracks here :) I rarely ever break nails. I always get asked how I am able to do everything, and just like another poster said you just do it! But I do have problems with pop cans(thank you kitchen knifes and spoons) I love my nails soso much I just feel strange with out them!

My free edge extends almost 1cm from my fingertip (sculpted gel enhancements) I don't have any issues with them! I'm not very heavy handed though.

My boyfriend says "the design is pretty but I don't like them because they are too long" and a couple of clients have commented on the length too... to be honest, I don't think they are long AT ALL, especially in comparison to some you've all shown!

I would love to have some stilettos but I really struggle fitting forms on myself, plus I'm worried that I wouldn't be able to handle them and have to remove after all that hard work :(

xxx

I Almost always wear stillettoes, i Can do everything with my hands... But i sertainly can't when i'm not wearing Them :)
apuqa5yv.jpg
this is the lenght i wear

Wow ... Absolutely beautiful

I do wear mine long(approx 2cms past tip of my finger ) that's very long for me especially being natural nails but has taken me a while to get used to them xx

This is the length I'm wearing mine at the moment but its a new set so will be longer in a couple of weeks x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350290917.866286.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350290917.866286.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 183

Latest posts

Back