How many per week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
on average how many
  • sets of enhacements
  • shellac/ gel polish
  • mani/pedi's
do you do in a week ?

what is your favorite?

Roughly 8 sets of enhancements, 10 sets of Shellac and maybe one full pedicure. Haven't done a full manicure in months.

This varies though, sometimes I do no enhancements whatsoever and do 20 Shellacs!

Shellac is definitely my favourite because is so pretty and there is fun to be had with it.

On average I have 3 clients a day, 6 days a week - I've been doing this for a year now.

xxx

I do gelish one day a week at the moment in a salon. Have been doing it for for just over 2 months and on average have 4 clients a week . Love gelish !!!

On average I do about 6 Gelish and 4 pedis and one mani per week.

I've done 7 acrylics, 10 gelish and 3 shellacs. Had 2 no shows one being acrylic and one Gelish. Most of my acrylic clients also have a Gelish polish add on. I've also had one day off this week due to a training class. I normally work 4 and a half days a week. Gelish and acrylics are my most popular. I haven't done a regular mani and pedi in donkeys x

Oops forgot to say acrylic new sets are my favourite but don't get many I've only had one new set this week, the other was a no show x

I dont offer extensions.

I have done 6 shellacs, one crystal pedi, one bikini wax, one weekend lashes & two brow tint & tidy.

A quiet week, mind you, I have been quiet for about 3 weeks now :(

I only work 3 days a week, Thurs, Frid and Saturday and I try to finish early on a Sat, but on my average week I do this:-

2 enhancement clients
16 Gelish clients
Zero manicures

I have 1 pedicure client who has a pedi every 6 weeks.
I could as they say, do better, but I don't do any promotion because at the moment I am as busy as I want to be, I have a lovely clientele and I look forward to going to work every day.
I hope everyone else does too.

Last edited:
I do Beauty treatments 6 days a week, and don't do acrylics. I do Shellac or Traditional Polish. Probably on average 3 Shellac Manis/Pedis a day. 1 or 2 OPI/CND
My favorite is Shellac. :)

Last edited:
I work 5 days a week average 6 shellacs a day. 2 calgels a week .....no requests for normal mani pedis x

L&p 2 sets this week
Shellac manis 46 this week
Shellac pedis 38 this week
Normal mani or pedi none

Hi Geminikelli,
How long has your salon been open to build such a strong client base? x

this week isn't over yet for me, but it's been a bit quiet. So far...
3 infills
1 set of l&p
2 sets of gel
3 shellac manis
1 shellac toes
1 mini mani w/ nail art
2 adult manis
2 pedis

My busiest week so far since August was
3 sets of l&p
2 sets of gel
4 infills
5 SOG
2 shellac manis
8 manis
5 pedis
2 soak-offs
and a partridge in a pear tree :lol:

I think at the moment, pedis and infills are my fav. Infills cuz most of them are coming from the NSS, and they leave surprised that they're not in pain, and pedis because I find it funny when clients fall asleep from my massage. :D

L&p 2 sets this week
Shellac manis 46 this week
Shellac pedis 38 this week
Normal mani or pedi none

Doesn't that add up to a 65 hour week?
Well done you...I could not work that hard anymore...been there, done that, and now absolutely hate that T shirt......all credit to you though.

7 new sets acrylic,6 I fills acrylics,12 generation,11pedicures,12spraytans,lots of waxing & eye treatments,4 massages,4rockstar toe and one Swarovski pedicure, I am in a salon and have one full time and one part time therapists,and its pay weekend!!!!

This weeks started to pick up abit thank god!!, I've done:
9 shellacs
1 set of infills
3 new set of acrylics
3 luxury pedicures
1 normal manicure

Shellacs defiantly my favorite!

I'm mobile and work 3 mornings a week and 2 evenings and have had an ok week

5 lash infills
1 new full set lashes
4 spray tans
2 re-gelishes

I used to literally do almost Gelish every week but since about 6 weeks ago I'm so busy with lash extensions!

Latest posts

Back