How many per week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that add up to a 65 hour week?
Well done you...I could not work that hard anymore...been there, done that, and now absolutely hate that T shirt......all credit to you though.

I have other members of staff who work for me in my salon, although I feel like I work a 65 hr week if not more x

I have other members of staff who work for me in my salon, although I feel like I work a 65 hr week if not more x

Thank goodness for that, I was getting worried about you :)

On average I do 40 clients per week. No more than two will be enhancements the rest are Gelish manicures and pedicures. I work from my home salon on my own. On a Saturday afternoon/evening I use trimmed down orange wood sticks to keep my eyes open.

So far this week:

12 brow waxes
11 gel manicures
5 spray tans
5 brow tints
4 lash tints
4 leg waxes
2 bikini waxes
2 facials
2 gel pedicures
2 rockstar pedicures
2 mini pedicures
1 nail wrap pedicure
1 paraffin wax pedicure
1 mini manicure
1 party lashes
1 Vajazzle
And a partridge in a pear tree!

So far this week:

12 brow waxes
11 gel manicures
5 spray tans
5 brow tints
4 lash tints
4 leg waxes
2 bikini waxes
2 facials
2 gel pedicures
2 rockstar pedicures
2 mini pedicures
1 nail wrap pedicure
1 paraffin wax pedicure
1 mini manicure
1 party lashes
1 Vajazzle
And a partridge in a pear tree!

what?... no turtle doves? :lol:

I just noticed someone else said that too! Doh! Lol!
Forgot to say the most I've ever done was 50 sets gel/rockstar on the week before Christmas last year. Never again! I fell asleep after Christmas dinner for 2 hours! This year I'm going to stop on Friday 21st :)

Also I'm not sure what my favourite is. I can't decide! X

I've had a quiet week:-( so far 2 full set of sculpted l&p and 16 rebalances just had a cancellation so on here to pass the time!

On average I do 8 treatments a day... L&p, bio sculpture, shellac. I work tues- sat.

This coming week starts off quiet which will change, but I'm looking forward to some down time.

my week varies from one week to the next.
this week was quiet except for friday which is always nuts..
10am to at least 9pm.back to back...i thrive when i'm under pressure. i hate sitting around waiting....
i had more waxing than anything else this week , but nail wise i did 8 gels (new sets & refills) 2 pedicures and 12 shellac/opi gel colors.

Wow rinn neimhe! How long does it take you to do shellac?

Wow rinn neimhe! How long does it take you to do shellac?

i allow a half hour for plain shellac and 40 minutes for french/rockstar.
i book out an hour and half for fingers & toes .

i allow a half hour for plain shellac and 40 minutes for french/rockstar.
i book out an hour and half for fingers & toes .

Does that timing include removal?

Does that timing include removal?

no , i usually ask or would know if they have to have a removal done and have them come in 10 minutes earlier.
if i'm with someone else, i would wrap the next client and leave them with looking at the colour pops and go back and finish the first person.

i have 2 manicure areas, a pedicure area and 4 other treatment rooms.
the mani and pedi areas all have their own set of menda pumps containing acetone, IPA and scrubfresh, a base and top coat of shellac and files, lint free pads, a selection of glitter, brushes, tools and lamp so that saves time too.

all i have to get is the choosen colour from the wall rack. i hate looking for stuff and might have a little hissy fit if i have to go looking for something that has been moved and not been put back. drives me mad.:irked:

i do approximately 35 infills and 10 gel manicures per week. I work 4 days, and I book every 45 minutes, standing appointments only. I do not take new clients so it is very rare that I do any full sets.

Latest posts

Back