How many sets of lashes should I expect to get from my initial training kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee dee beauty

Reaction score
Hi lash lovers, im researching loads of lash brands and training courses. Some give large training kits and others just enough to cover case studies. Id like a kit included in training that gives a good amount of lashes. Can you please give me some advice? Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Depending on the kit you go for, Nouveau Lash offer kits where you get either enough for 100-150 sets or 200-250 sets, obviously the more sets u get out of it the more there will be in your kit, and the more variety of lashes etc (2 day course plus graduation day plus case studies before you qualify).

Lash Perfect I think offer a kit with enough to get 100-150 sets (1 day course plus case studies before you qualify)

Hope that helps a little, not sure about any other companies/brands I'm afraid!

Thanks. The nouveau course sounds fantastic but far more expensive than the rest so out of my range unfortunatly. Il look into lash perfect x

Flirties is a decent size kit aswell. Can't remember exactly, but you will want to buy a bigger range lashes when you train anyway.

Jemima :)

Last edited:
Thanks am looking at flirties at min at it is looking top of my list but still searching as want to get best value for money. While most lash trainers offer a kit they vary significantly in size and value so hard to know whats best

You need to look at the quality of training and future support aswell as the kit size, It is very daunting as it isn't cheap. I trained with Flirties for SP EE over a year ago and I'm doing express lashes on the 9th of June, just booked and bought the kit. :)

I think its looking like flirties for me but still undecided. Do u find their aftercare good?

My trainer was fab and said I could do a free refresher course if I wanted to. She answers any questions I have really quickly, I just email her so she doesn't disturbed during the day.

Beautytrix themselves are really helpful aswell.

I dont use their lashes now though I like the mixed trays from lash base only because they are mixed lengths so I don't have to buy as many trays. I still use the Flirties glue both of them are good but the expert strength one dries really quick.

Alot of reviews are sayin lash base products are good. Can i ask if the lashes are soft? I hate the look of those hard ones think they are cheap looking!

They are good lashes they are softish, they aren't hard and rigid they look lovely. I'm still not very good as I haven't done many sets since training otherwise id show you a pic, but they a good lashes.

Lashbase lashes are brilliant :) and their extreme glue is really easy to work with if you work quite quick xx

Latest posts

Back