How many tans have you done in one day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think my most is about 20 in one day it was unreal! I am
Mobile and was knackered and dirty and smelly by the end of the day! If only I could do it every week I'd be rich haha xxx

I'd never tan for £10. In my area the people that do are terrible, using cheap solution and very little per body of it. I wouldn't put myself at the same price as them as I think it makes it look like you get what u pay for and I need to differentiate from them people xxx

I'm doing 5 on saturday! The most since I started in april! :D
Happy bunny! And now I can use that money to do my brow course or waxing!

I charge £15 each, but if 2 or more come together, I charge £10 each. As you can tan 4/5 people in half am hour, but if one comes on her own I have to book a half hour slot each, as I am a home salon. I use Nouvatan, never had a complaint! Clients love it!!

I've got 6 in one house on Saturday! Very pleased, ordered with Nouvatan after receiving a sample decided to order 3ltrs they were really helpful and made sure I receive before Sat/Xmas... Just hope my little TS20 machine can cope wish I had got the 50 one now but just didn't have the £'s at the time!

I charge £15 each, but if 2 or more come together, I charge £10 each. As you can tan 4/5 people in half am hour, but if one comes on her own I have to book a half hour slot each, as I am a home salon. I use Nouvatan, never had a complaint! Clients love it!!

I wouldn't say I am slow at all but how do you tan 4/5 people in half an hour? Taking their clothes off, applying barrier cream, changing solution cups and then them putting clothes back on takes at LEAST 5 minutes for me (I'd say more like 10) and that's without the 5 minutes-ish spraying time! How do you manage to get all this done so quickly? X

I wouldn't say I am slow at all but how do you tan 4/5 people in half an hour? Taking their clothes off, applying barrier cream, changing solution cups and then them putting clothes back on takes at LEAST 5 minutes for me (I'd say more like 10) and that's without the 5 minutes-ish spraying time! How do you manage to get all this done so quickly? X

If I have a group booking I do it like a conveyor belt, so I say my bit explain what I need to, whilst setting up get them to do.record cards if not already done. Then as I'm spraying the first one I ask the second to prepare apply disposables/cream and so on, so I'm not actually stopping other than to fill up my cup xxx

Edit to add:
I have the others behind the tent so there is still privacy but so far my groups have been all friends/related and are quite happy to all be sitting in their undies or giggling at each other getting sprayed :)

Most I have done in 1 evening starting at about 4pm is 25 tans that was sun 23rd in preparation for Xmas

Sunday 30th I have 22 tans to do ready for New Years eve

Most I have done in 1 evening starting at about 4pm is 25 tans that was sun 23rd in preparation for Xmas

Sunday 30th I have 22 tans to do ready for New Years eve

JEEZ!!!! Go you!!

Latest posts

Back