How much are you charging now for MINX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
I guess the title says it all, I have just placed an order for a Maxi Minx Package (cant wait to play and play and play and play with it!!) (can't wait for them to arrive, hopefully tomorrow!) so I am wondering what you geeks are charging at the moment, due to the current financial climate. Did you increase your prices from when you first started it out and did your clients took offence?

I am working from home as have a home based salon so not quite sure how much to charge since i don't have much overheads.

I was thinking £25 for hands/feet? My sister told me i should be charging £30 each as she is a nail tech but she works in a high end salon and charges £35 for toes(!):eek:

Also is there infils, or is there no such thing? and its £25/£30/£35 every time?

I don't want to charge MiNX cheap then put prices up and clients would start moaning about the increase etc?

I live in an okayish area, which is Chelmsford, but I value my services and my professionalism and want my clients to think I am just as good as someone working in the salon or mobile.

Please help me out as i have tried to search MiNX prices for home based salons not shop salon or mobile to no avail?

Thank you for your help in advance.

xxxxx:hug:xxxxx

What you said it's about right. But I would do a Market research in your area and then decide on the price accordingly.

Nail designer with a twist;)

thank you. I have researched about prices in Chelmsford and I couldnt find any information about a therapist offering MiNX at a home based salon hence me asking here.

I am just about to update my website and get flyers out so i want to ensure i am charging at the right price.

Anyone can help me out here?

Thank you

xxx

I charge £25 toes £20 fingers, I'm salon based and home based 

I charge £25 for toes ... don't do many on hands though ...
I don't think it matters whether you are home based ( I am ) .... your clients are getting just as good a service from you as a big chain ...
And re infills ... Minx on toes last ever so long (some of mine have gone 9 weeks) so all you do is heat them up and peel them off from side wall to side wall and start again !! It is still great value for money if they last that long I don't think your clients will expect anything else!
And they get to choose a new design too !!
And you can't infill anyway!

HTH xxx

It is recommended you charge from £25 for Minx, I charge £25 for finger or toes as I am not in a wealthy area & always go for the lower end of the recommended price.
I did do a special introductory offer of £20 each for a month when I first started doing Minx - this was great as got the clients in & I got lots of practise.
As has been mentioned already you dont do infills on Minx.
I recommend going on the Minx training, you will learn lots & get a lovely certificate. Also it would be a good idea to have this done on yourself, so you can see how it is done & how it lasts.
Minx on the toes last ages, I had one client have it on for 3-4 months, there was just a big gap at the cuticle where it had grown up! x

i charge £20 for toes and £25 for fingers as i find toes are quicker to do and fingers use more minx and £15 for under 9's x

Wow, thank you for the information, it is really helpful. My sister is a MiNX trained, i have asked Geeg Rousse for video tutorials and I will ask Creative for training dates.. I am sooo excited as my MiNX products arrived this morning!!! I want to practise cheap ones that are carbon copies before actually using MiNX so I get my money worth.

Thank you girls.

This website is truly a fabulous source of information.

xxx
:hug:

im mobile and charge £23 for fingers and toes + £4 for shellac top coat if they want fingers to last, but once im 100% happy with my application and my speed is better will charge £25 for both ;)

I charge £25 for toes and fingers and my clients are more than happy to pay this xx

I'm close to you and charge £25, I am mobile. :hug:

Latest posts

Back