How much do you charge for a full set of nail extensions & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set of nails & why?

• £0 - £10

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • £10 - £20

Votes: 39 8.2%
  • £20 - £30

Votes: 216 45.4%
  • £30 - £40

Votes: 165 34.7%
  • £40 +

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters
For a full set of gel nails (sculpted or with tips) I charge around 35 € (transfered from our currency), for rebalance and gel overlay 25 €, and I'm a bit cheaper... mostly salons charge 40 € and more, depends on the salon position. Average monthly earnings here are cca 800 - 1000 €. Once I read that Gigi said that your material that you use per one set should be cca 13 % of your price. So I did my math... and my prices fit :)

I chaerge Ł40 for a natural full set (L&P,or Gel),and Ł42 for french set (schulpted..).In fills Ł20,rebalance Ł30 Nail Art fo twoo finger is included,but more is Ł5 pluss.Why: I cane doo nice smile lines,thickness is ok(C curve as well),and they not liftid after few weeks...My clients coming after 3 week times.

hi, we charge £30 for french tips, £33 for natural, £25 for overlays, £10 for soak off and £3 per nail repair.
but i do all my nail art for free, so they feel that little bit more special than all the other salons!lol
all these prices are because i did an area price average b4 i opened my salon
xxxx

I take about 53 (68 Euro) for a full new set and 57 (73 Euro) for a full new set with french, without designnails. I'm in Munich, Germany and my prices are in the upper midrange.

I also used to do all my nail art for free, but in the end it was just too much, every client took me about 3 hours, I just can't afford this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back