How much do you charge for a full set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set l&p?

• none of your business

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • £20-£30

Votes: 247 47.7%
  • £30-£40

Votes: 199 38.4%
  • £40-£50

Votes: 39 7.5%
  • £50-£100

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • over £100

Votes: 6 1.2%

• Total voters
I charge:
Natural/Clear Overlay £20 - P&W Overlay £30
Full Sets: Natural £25 - White Tips £30 - P&W £35
Infills £18 - Rebalance £25

In my area I’m super duper posh & expensive!!
Most of my business comes from the internet.
Most of my clients come from out of the area because people in my area think I’m too expensive!
I work from home & I’m not planning to charge any more any time soon xxx

My prices vary according to my clients. Some clients are unemployed but like to treat themselves sometimes, whilst others are managing directors and can afford to pay higher rates.:)

My prices vary according to my clients. Some clients are unemployed but like to treat themselves sometimes, whilst others are managing directors and can afford to pay higher rates.:)
I charge all of my clients the same price, regardless of their financial situation, they're paying for my time and skills at the end of the day and it doesn't matter whether they're on benefits or have an income of £70,000, they're all treated the same, price wise, quality wise and service wise.

I charge 40,00€ for a full set and 45,00 for a glitter full set, my prices are going up a tad in January along with inflation in my country (ok, maybe not that high lol).

Depending where do I work (home/salon) I charge
from £22/£35- sculpted,tips L&P or gel whatever you want,
from £19/£25- infills
nail art with paints from £7 full set
3D -from £1,50/£3,00 for one nail...
...but I'd love to have a few clients who can pay £350, even 4 of them would be enaugh:)...

Just reviving this thread, how much do you all currently charge for a full set?

Some real differences in pricings - you can really see how various areas differ from this thread :D

I would love to live somewhere that would justify my charging more for my time and skill but sadly, i don't.

I currently am taking a time out while I get my hubby back on track with his health ( again :( ) but since the move here i charge £28 for a full set, price dependant for those who want art/glitter etc on what they have, £14 for maintenance ( 2 week ) and £17.50 for a rebalance. I also do crystal pedi's and charge £45 for a full set of toes including a free small bottle of topcoat.

In my salon my nail tech charges £40. Gets rid of the less desirable NSS sort of clients.

We can only charge £22 for a full set, what with all the conveyor belt nss salons in our area, one of which only charge £15 a set! I definitely think we undervalue ourselves!

jeso! down in england, nails are expensive lol!
i get my own nails done by a master educater and the most ive paid her is £50 for scuplts!
i charge £40 at the most depending on the design, but im mostly £30 and thats in south ayrshire scotland, many cheap nail bars are offering acrylics at £15, and i find this is where a lot of my business is going! how can you get quality nails for £15?!
i guess every tech is different and has diff overheads etc. but if people are willing to pay £60 plus for nails then thats good!! :wink2:

I really can't believe some of u get away with charging 50 up my clients just wouldn't pay I find my price carts depending on the client if there young it's usually less but the older they know there paying for quality so there willing to pay the extra! X

probably really silly question but who or what are NSS??

Not a silly question, I asked it yesterday lol!!
I was told it means a Non Standard Salon

HTH

Ex

I charge $40 Canadian and $35 for rebalance. I dont know what the equivalant is but I put 40-50.

I charge $50 for l&p and $55 for p&w or color.

I dont get how some of you are saying your price varies?surely if word got about to the clients you charged more theyd probably feel abit mugged off surely?! I charge £20 for full set and £15 for in-fills just until i feel more confident then my prices will go up xx

Sent from my X10i

I dont get how some of you are saying your price varies?surely if word got about to the clients you charged more theyd probably feel abit mugged off surely?! I charge £20 for full set and £15 for in-fills just until i feel more confident then my prices will go up xx

Sent from my X10i
There's many variations of a 'full set'.

I do white tips, natural tips, coloured tips, MINX tips etc.. my full sets of acrylic vary from £22 upto £35 :)

No i know that and my price varies in that sense but one lady said her prices vary depending if her clients are on benefits ect thats what i was meaning xx

Sent from my X10i

No i know that and my price varies in that sense but one lady said her prices vary depending if her clients are on benefits ect thats what i was meaning xx

Sent from my X10i

I wouldn't do a lower price for benefits claimants! I do a Forces discount as we are Army but would expect anyone else to pay full price.

Sent from my X10i
Seriously? I missed that post!! Sorry.. :) No way would I do that though :eek:

That was the post i was commenting on sorry i should of quoted!xx
Sent from my X10i

Latest posts

Back