How much do you charge for a full set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set l&p?

• none of your business

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • £20-£30

Votes: 247 47.7%
  • £30-£40

Votes: 199 38.4%
  • £40-£50

Votes: 39 7.5%
  • £50-£100

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • over £100

Votes: 6 1.2%

• Total voters
i am cheap (not me but my charges) i charge £15 for natural with l+p and £20 with tips

i charge between 45-60 dollars usd

The Nail Geek said:

£350, and does that come with full carat real diamond?:)

i take £30 for a full set and £18 for rebalance

I could charge more,but am probably dearer than most around me...:cry: still 84% of my business is reccomendation:)

I charge only £15 for a full set of acrylics and £10 for infills.
ive not been doing nails for that long, but prices will be going up in dec.

kirsty xx
vtct in mani/pedi
vtct in acrylics

I charge £55 for naturals and £60 for french/glitter :)

I charge £28 for a full set and £18 for infils

my price is £30 for a full set and £20 for a re-balance our prices do not change if its a glitter infill.

well im a bargain at
£15 tip&0verlay
between £8 and £10 infill
£20 glitter tips

but you will be happy to hear(sassy and izzy mainly :green: :hug:
i am working on a higher price list at the moment !
i figured after lots of advcice from you fellow geekys over the months ,i am too cheap ..i dont class myself as a "beginner" any more really (always a learner though:) )

i was worried about putting prices up as i may lose clients ..but as i will soon be doing beauty tretments too ,and hoping to start face painting (partys ect..) within the next few months ..
the few clients i may lose will give me a little extra time to do other treatments..and will probably be replaced by the clients who may not come to me now as they think "cheap" means rubbish !!!!
lol did i make sense then ..i think i did yup !!!!

am i learning girlies (and boys?)

well im a bargain at
£15 tip&0verlay
between £8 and £10 infill
£20 glitter tips

Well Emmsy you so should put your prices up I charge 20 for a new set then 10 for maintenance then 15 for rebalance and my work is not a touch on yours!!! Your clients would SO PAY more!!! oh you naughty girl put your prices up!!!!

I am in the USA. I am exclusive Tammy Taylor Tech
Reg full set $50
PW set $60
Pw sculpt $70 & up.
2 wk fill $35.
3wk fill $45
4wk -full set-
Backfill $48.
1color prizma $50
2 color prizma $60

Carolina :hug:

I charge £25 for l & p

£30 for Gel
£25 for fibre glass/silk

£18 for infills
£22 for rebalance

oooh I didnt post here yet lol-

Before I left my Salon and moved out of Alaska, I charged $85 for a New set of enhancements, whether they be tips, sculpts, etc, and added $15 for gel. Rebalances started at $40, adding Custom Blended color TO a service is a $20 add-on, alone as a ala carte service I charged $65. Pedi's started at $60, mani $40. Does that cover everything? ;)

I see people I'll gonna move in GB lol, lovely prices! Here the mobile techs take for full set 20eu-40eu, the salons take 45-60eu and the trade mark salons, that only stars goes lol take 70-90eu

I'm almost certain I've posted on here but it disappeared. If it does happen to come up twice you'll know why!

£35-00 Tip and Overlay
£40-00 P&W
£25-00 Rebalance

I charge £35 for P&W,
£40 for glitter tips,
£20-£25 for infills/rebalance
£5 plus for 3D or design work.

Latest posts

Back