How much do you make?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Star

Reaction score
Hi All

Just starting spray tanning and was wondering just how much people make out of it?

I see the majority charge £20 a full body - how much profit do you make aprox?

At the moment I have half a galon of solution, which came with my kit. (about 30 - 32 tans) Just trying to work out what profit I will make back after I have taken the cost of everything into consideration.

Thanks

You should be getting around 20 tans out of 1 litre of solution so work out how many litres you have and divide it by how much it cost you,
your training provider should have given you this info really,
we can not put pounds and pence on here as the public can view the site,
it would cause war and our profits would be affected,
but i hope this helps you to do some sums :hug:

Thanks Loubylou

No my trainier never gave information about it :(

You should be getting around 20 tans out of 1 litre of solution so work out how many litres you have and divide it by how much it cost you,
your training provider should have given you this info really,
we can not put pounds and pence on here as the public can view the site,
it would cause war and our profits would be affected,
but i hope this helps you to do some sums :hug:

Yes indeed; the cost of solution is only one factor; there's also the equipment (compressor, tent, etc), training, insurance, tax, as well as the therapist needing to earn a living at the end of the day! So if Joe Public think the cost of tanning solution itself cheap relative to the cost they pay for a spray tan, then they are not getting the full picture!
Posted via Mobile Device

I have worked out its going to take me around 30 tans to break even then start actually trying to make any kind of profit off it.

Thanks Princess, that's really helpful :)

Im hoping aswell, that as i get more experience ill end up using less tanning solution so will get more tans out of one bottle and maybe make a little extra

Latest posts

Back