How much for chopstick curls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combsandbrushes

Reaction score
Hi guys. Iv just purchased the lee Stafford chopstick wand. A few clients had been asking for these Afro curls and that's me just managed to get this in stock. Question is how much do u all charge for these curls?
Thank you.

Excellent question!

I'm charging £25 currently, reason being The time it takes, I'd like to charge more & may do if others put on here that they do

I ware mine in these curls constantly :) it's my absolute favourite curl ever!

I'm guessing it takes around an hour......so whatever you would charge for a Cut & finish. :)

Excellent question!

I'm charging £25 currently, reason being The time it takes, I'd like to charge more & may do if others put on here that they do

I ware mine in these curls constantly :) it's my absolute favourite curl ever!

Is that just curled? Or washed and dried first? I'm interested as well what everyone charges so we can alter our prices as it does take a while!

Is that just curled? Or washed and dried first? I'm interested as well what everyone charges so we can alter our prices as it does take a while!
The clients I've done it for so far were not wash & blowdry, I'd probably put an extra £10 on for that only £10 coz we can just blast dry rather than a proper blowdry

Hi guys. Iv just purchased the lee Stafford chopstick wand. A few clients had been asking for these Afro curls and that's me just managed to get this in stock. Question is how much do u all charge for these curls?
Thank you.
I have one of these too! Took me ages to do my own hair i just gave up in the end! Post some pictures x

This is a client I did the other day, I don't do selfies so no ones seeing mine lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 386
Ooh they look awesome!! Might have to purchase one of those!!

Thank you , their like gold dust to try and find mind you lol, I had one from very after and got it delivered to the local dpd drop off point in a shop, Argos has been out of stock for foreeeevveer

Having read your posts I have just reserved a pair from Argos to pick up today. I'm not a hair geek but would love some advice before I let loose on myself ! My hair is very straight and with highlights, actually quiet blond at the moment, is there any thing you would recommend to put on my hair before using them as I really do not want to damage my hair. I never use straighteners as I don't need to, so unsure of products to use. Many thanks sorry if iv hijacked this thread il delete the post and stats a new one if needed many thanks and I'm so excited I absolutely love this look [emoji4] !!

I've just reserved the at Argos too! Love my hair curled just wondering how much length I'll lose, that's the only thing I hate about curling my hair.

Having read your posts I have just reserved a pair from Argos to pick up today. I'm not a hair geek but would love some advice before I let loose on myself ! My hair is very straight and with highlights, actually quiet blond at the moment, is there any thing you would recommend to put on my hair before using them as I really do not want to damage my hair. I never use straighteners as I don't need to, so unsure of products to use. Many thanks sorry if iv hijacked this thread il delete the post and stats a new one if needed many thanks and I'm so excited I absolutely love this look [emoji4] !!

Get a heat defence. Tigi did a nice one. Can't remember what it's called. That shouldn't weigh down your hair.

I've not used the chopstick but if your hair is very straight and likely to drop a lot, use a mousse or something with hold when you blowdry it. X

I've just reserved the at Argos too! Love my hair curled just wondering how much length I'll lose, that's the only thing I hate about curling my hair.
U loose a lot of length, if your hair is about shoulder length you'll get a round microphone type look, the lady in my pics hair is down to the mid back (bra strap area)

U loose a lot of length, if your hair is about shoulder length you'll get a round microphone type look, the lady in my pics hair is down to the mid back (bra strap area)
Thanks. That's not as bad as I expected. Mine is a bit longer than your clients so I'd be happy with that length. I'll have a play with it tomorrow!

W
Thanks. That's not as bad as I expected. Mine is a bit longer than your clients so I'd be happy with that length. I'll have a play with it tomorrow!
really be careful of your fingers it burns soooo bad! I have 3 bad ones right now from doing my own :(

Would you recommend that I apply a strong mouse and then dry it and then apply the heat spray on each individual strand before curling it ?

Sorry to sound stupid I guess that's because I never do anything with my hair lol !

Many thanks [emoji5]️

Last edited:
W

really be careful of your fingers it burns soooo bad! I have 3 bad ones right now from doing my own :(
I will...I've GHD tongs and learned that lesson the hard way after they were welded to my forehead!

Would you recommend that I apply a strong mouse and then dry it and then apply the heat spray on each individual strand before curling it ?

Sorry to sound stupid I guess that's because I never do anything with my hair lol !

Many thanks [emoji5]️
Heat protection can be spritzed all over prior to curling save u time :)

Latest posts

Back