How much for full body massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
How much do other mobile therapists charge for Full body massage - I do my normal full back massage,legs, arms,declotte, full face and scalp plus foot massage.

Petrol prices are so high mobile is getting very expensive....anyone agree?

Should I charge a different price in a treatment room?

Thanks for any input peeps x

Last edited:
hi at the salon I charge £30 for a full body massage. I also have a contract with a company and I go out to the homes as they have been refurred for therapy as part of their care plan, I get £15. for 10 mins hands on to either the back, hand or the foot. (that price was not set up by me but the company offered that amount for me to go to them) I do not go out and massage the general public but you must still be looking at £30 pound as like you say petrol prices are going up. when I do my spray tan parties and kids pamper parties I charge 30p a mile after the first 10 miles. (only do mobile if there is a set number of clients for the parties)

I charge £50 mobile for 1hr 15mins and this was the same as when I worked in a salon for someone else. I would probably charge more for a call out if I had a treatment room :hug:

I charge £30 for mobile, same as when I was at a salon, as it takes longer than in a salon as you have to set up and put away and drive there and back or onto another client so you have to take into account your time.

Trish :hug:

For a Full Body Massage I would require an hour and a half treatment, so the standard cost for that is £50, for a 1Hr Massage tailoured to the clients requirements I charge £35.

Mat

I think I need to charge more.

Trish:hug:

i do both from salon and mobile and charge £40

I charge £50

I charge £35 in the salon and I charged £30 when I used to do mobile.

i charge £40.00 in a treatment room

40.00 is what I charge currently too x

£35 for full body (1 hour)
£24 back, neck and shoulders (30 mins)

£25 per hour.

Hi
I charge £28 an hour in a rented room other salons around me charge £30

I charge £35 full body swedish massage and £45 for an aromatherapy massage which is in salon

Latest posts

Back