How much for regrowth? Mobile hairdressing rates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only charge £40 for full head highlights, that doesn't include cut or anything tho x

U should include finishing as I think the client got see the end result really as it look totally different when it's wet and dry... ;)

U should include finishing as I think the client got see the end result really as it look totally different when it's wet and dry... ;)

Well they can pay for it! X

Yeah if u have clients that always pay for it good but I just like put 5 on top and include finish as it take me 15 mins to blowdry ;)!

Haha I know my areas and judging by your prices it was easy peasy ;) I used to have a few clients in Woolton but it was just too far from the bulk of my clientele for me I keep travelling. Good on you for doing so well :) xx

Thanks for such lovely words - couldn't have done any of it without my team though - they really deserve the credit if I am honest :)

Looks like a beautiful area x

It is. I'm very lucky to live here - I realise that after the many places I lived before settling here. ;)

LOL. Love it!

Yeah if u have clients that always pay for it good but I just like put 5 on top and include finish as it take me 15 mins to blowdry ;)!

It's not a race.... Quality pravails!

I always rough dry every clients hair so I can see the colour when it's dry x

I have the charge built in and not at £5. My blowdrying is quality and unless its extreme weather or they wash it I guarantee it for 3 days minimum, but by no means should a blowdry be 15 minutes, a rough dry yes. I would want someone to take time on me.

I have to add, there is a salon by me that only rough dries then relies on flat irons, my clients who came to me from there are shocked a style can last longer than a few hours if you take that little more care coxo

I have the charge built in and not at £5. My blowdrying is quality and unless its extreme weather or they wash it I guarantee it for 3 days minimum, but by no means should a blowdry be 15 minutes, a rough dry yes. I would want someone to take time on me.

I have to add, there is a salon by me that only rough dries then relies on flat irons, my clients who came to me from there are shocked a style can last longer than a few hours if you take that little more care coxo

I totally agree! When I was training my lecturer always said anybody can finish with flat irons, it takes a truly passionate hairdresser to finish with just a blowdry. I avoid flat Irons as much as I can but I think maybe that's because I enjoy blow drying so always take my time xxx

I'm the same if no blowdry is booked I rough dry so myself and client can see the colour , for a blowdry it can take from 30 - 60 mins depending on hair type , couldn't do a full blowdry in 15 Xx

[QUOTE=JuZz'
Flat irons are the aid to make it last that bit longer.
A lady I worked for before starting training said your not a hairdresser until you can blowdry a style without using tongs or irons, stuck with me coxo

if it takes you 15 mins to blowdry your not doing it properly !

[QUOTE=JuZz'
Flat irons are the aid to make it last that bit longer.
A lady I worked for before starting training said your not a hairdresser until you can blowdry a style without using tongs or irons, stuck with me coxo[/QUOTE

I'm the same! It's always stick with me.
I would feel terrible if a hairdresser only took 15 mins to blowdry my hair x

The amount of salons that actually do this is shocking lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Need to put my prices up after reading all this !! 😱

Just got these done last month too!
:-S its really competitive where I live and some people wont even have a cut and blow with these prices!! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361233256.529315.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361233256.529315.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 124
if it takes you 15 mins to blowdry your not doing it properly !

It doesn't I just said it lol it doesn't take long tho and some English people have such fine hair it doesn't take much and I'm not big head but my blowdry is one of the best... When I was working in Toni guy as work experience they even let me blowdry some clients hair as they know how my blowdry is I haven't used a flat iron in months and months only to do curls coz all my clients love how I blowdry.

I'm the same if no blowdry is booked I rough dry so myself and client can see the colour , for a blowdry it can take from 30 - 60 mins depending on hair type , couldn't do a full blowdry in 15 Xx

Think 60 mins is 2 much lol
It take me max 30min to blowdry well and more 15 mins to do straightnening as I got some Clients with Afro hair that I have to use a flat iron so it take me 45 mins when I started hairdressing I used to take 3 hours hahahahaha

:-S its really competitive where I live and some people wont even have a cut and blow with these prices!! X

Omg u really really need to put it up for real Hun.. When people see such a cheap price they start to think there's something wrong with the person.. I'm sure ur good but that's 2 cheap the highlight a really cheap. Xx

So u do the top highlights+ cut and blowdry for 10 months? Noway???

Latest posts

Back