How much for regrowth? Mobile hairdressing rates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We charge £42 in salon- that includes a blowdry. I know y'all are talking mobile here but iof you wanted to compare :)

Wow! So many replies! I charge £20 normally and £15 for CBD. I was just wondering if I was charging too cheap! But all your prices are almost averaging out so might have to put the price up a bit :) haha! I think with mobile, it is a bit cheaper because there's no outgoings like water electricity etc. but in some respects I think it should be more expensive as your going out of your way to do their hair in the comfort of their own homes, also tomme I am in the process of putting my prices up to attract better clients and it is working thanks for the advice on the previous thread :) xxx

We charge £42 in salon- that includes a blowdry. I know y'all are talking mobile here but iof you wanted to compare :)

I'm a salon!

Where is your salon? Do you have any pics? Bluerinse x

Last edited:
We're pretty competitive with our prices for our area, where you are plays a massive part in costing I think regardless of being in a salon or mobile.

Do you guys add on money for tonners, treatments ect? We wouldn't charge more for taking the colour through or using a different product on ends.

They would be inclusive in all our colours- example half head foils £67 including tonner and treatments (if necessary) and a blowdry-full blowdry not a blast off.

I charge £53 inc c&b ,no reduction for no blow dry or cut ,but don't charge extra to do the ends ,home salon :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

We're pretty competitive with our prices for our area, where you are plays a massive part in costing I think regardless of being in a salon or mobile.

Do you guys add on money for tonners, treatments ect? We wouldn't charge more for taking the colour through or using a different product on ends.

They would be inclusive in all our colours- example half head foils £67 including tonner and treatments (if necessary) and a blowdry-full blowdry not a blast off.

There is one salon that charges £36.... For C/bd... There dead!

Your price should reflect the fact that you don't get sick pay or holiday pay and there are times when you may be quieter but need to still pay your bills! Xx

Wow! So many replies! I charge £20 normally and £15 for CBD. I was just wondering if I was charging too cheap! But all your prices are almost averaging out so might have to put the price up a bit :) haha! I think with mobile, it is a bit cheaper because there's no outgoings like water electricity etc. but in some respects I think it should be more expensive as your going out of your way to do their hair in the comfort of their own homes, also tomme I am in the process of putting my prices up to attract better clients and it is working thanks for the advice on the previous thread :) xxx

Don't agree no overheads! We pay more car insurance, petrol, same if not more for products as can't usually but in bulk, I pay the same as a salon for my website, mobile card machine, that's more expensive, laundry same as a salon, but can't fit in as many clients due to travelling in between, or fit in another client whilst colour is taking. Its all relevant, plus salons generally, NOT always I hasten to add guys but generally have a few stylists and charge more. Only difference if we don't work as mobile we don't use fuel, but in a salon rent still has to be paid. You're right our prices should be on par at least x

I going to put my prices up but not so its ridiculous , I live along south coast and there are wealthy people where I live and they are always the ones who want the 50p change , with blue it's hard as we all know how knowledgable and talented you are XX

I think I'm pretty cheap then :s I charge £37 for tint inc short cbd or £42 for long cbd, I'm mobile and defo defo defo increasing my prices in feb :D xx

There is one salon that charges £36.... For C/bd... There dead!

Totally depends on your area I guess. I think a decent mobile hairdresser charges £30-£35 for a tint and £55 for a half head.

If I charged much more than £20 for re growth tint in my area I would never get any clients lol that doesn't include c/bd tho, it's another £20 on top x

If I charged much more than £20 for re growth tint in my area I would never get any clients lol that doesn't include c/bd tho, it's another £20 on top x

Doesn't it suck! Maybe go to £22 or £24 BUT include a conditioning treatment Free!

Unfortunately I can't put my prices up till next year, iv only just started out as a mobile hairdresser so I can't put the prices up already lol x

Unfortunately I can't put my prices up till next year, iv only just started out as a mobile hairdresser so I can't put the prices up already lol x

Ok we'll maybe include a treatment now... Then people won't notice next year? If you add value they love it!

We have a huge variation in prices where i live- seems like everyone is undercutting everybody else. (its is a beauty/hd college area!) Mobile hds are charging £10 per tint-for global monocratic colour! Some hd are charging £9 for cbds.

Im salon based and we charge £25 for global application £22 for retouch toner etc. We have a nice influx of clientelle this price doest include a bdry/finish its £12 on top to have it finished. Cuts are separate and must be booked at the same time-due to schedules etc.

Our prices are raising next year, due to wholesaler costs . However we are so busy, told everyone that wishes for hair appointments for jan- which is pretty much booked up!

People dont mind if your a new business and slowly increase your prices, yes you need to make profit, but you also have to think how are you going to get people using salon tint instead of buying a box dye! xoxo

Latest posts

Back