How much for regrowth? Mobile hairdressing rates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't agree no overheads! We pay more car insurance, petrol, same if not more for products as can't usually but in bulk, I pay the same as a salon for my website, mobile card machine, that's more expensive, laundry same as a salon, but can't fit in as many clients due to travelling in between, or fit in another client whilst colour is taking. Its all relevant, plus salons generally, NOT always I hasten to add guys but generally have a few stylists and charge more. Only difference if we don't work as mobile we don't use fuel, but in a salon rent still has to be paid. You're right our prices should be on par at least x

My prices now I'm in a salon are almost 25% less than when I was mobile. I charged for the luxury too, but if someone asked for a call out I have a £50 Satellite fee (most of which goes on taxi's). Xoxo

Unfortunately I can't put my prices up till next year, iv only just started out as a mobile hairdresser so I can't put the prices up already lol x

Yes you can! Tell them after trading for a while you have realised you are not earning any money so you have no choice. You go to work to earn a wage. Now you have some regulars I'm sure they'll stay with you. Maybe just increase £2 or something gradual. I haven't put mine up for 2 and half years but when I did I really did as think it had been 7 yrs before that. My foils went up by £15!! I only lost 1 client x

im thinkin about lowering my prices! jus dno im doing my level 3 at the moment and charging £25 for a cbd n 60-80 for full head foils and cut n blowdry included...also do you guys think on a price list it is better to have everything seperate as my boss has included a cut and blowdry with all the colour prices which make them look more expensive than surrounding salons x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Regrowth including cut and blowdry is £73 with us.

I think it's important though that you don't make up prices by comparing yourself with everyone else - your prices should cover your costs and your profits. If a service will not be profitable for you, don't lower the cost even more, just scrap it off your price list or charge what it should be.

Regrowth including cut and blowdry is £73 with us.

I think it's important though that you don't make up prices by comparing yourself with everyone else - your prices should cover your costs and your profits. If a service will not be profitable for you, don't lower the cost even more, just scrap it off your price list or charge what it should be.

What's full head foils? ;s/

Was thinking the same! .. I've seen pics of the salon though- looks very impressive! And huge!! Xx

Morning Blue.

£125 full head foils, cut and blow - extra shades and treatments excluded.
Longer hair from £145.

Busy day today?

Morning Blue.

Longer hair from £145.

Busy day today?

Nice Lol I charge from 40 to 70 wish I would get that much lol but just student...

Morning Blue.

Longer hair from £145.

Busy day today?

Oooff ;) but you are city Center though aren't you? Are you all busy?

yeah I've got a busy day and I'm surviving on lemsip, throat lozenges, lucozade, orange juice and hot water with honey :s roll on half 7 x

Oooff ;) but you are city Center though aren't you? Are you all busy?

yeah I've got a busy day and I'm surviving on lemsip, throat lozenges, lucozade, orange juice and hot water with honey :s roll on half 7 x

nah, we're not city center - we're in a village about 5-6 miles outside of the city center - yep, all busy and no appointments left now until after Xmas - it is killing us and we're all knackered - we're even in on Sunday too so no rest for the wicked. I've marked myself out until 11AM today as we have 2 late nights to get through today and tomorrow until 8.30pm. Clients are still calling wanting appointments and some of them are regulars who left it until last minute so we are opening earlier and closing later.

You need some whisky for that hot water and honey! Helps with the creative buzz. ;)

nah, we're not city center - we're in a village about 5-6 miles outside of the city center - yep, all busy and no appointments left now until after Xmas - it is killing us and we're all knackered - we're even in on Sunday too so no rest for the wicked. I've marked myself out until 11AM today as we have 2 late nights to get through today and tomorrow until 8.30pm. Clients are still calling wanting appointments and some of them are regulars who left it until last minute so we are opening earlier and closing later.

You need some whisky for that hot water and honey! Helps with the creative buzz. ;)

Don't tempt me! I'm
On the verge of doing bit already lol x

I only charge £40 for full head highlights, that doesn't include cut or anything tho x

I'm Mobile and charge £27 inc finish or £32 inc cut and finish for above shoulder length hair. I'm in north Bristol and always booked up.

Which village are you classix? I'm guessing either Woolton, Hale, Formby or Crosby? I'm Aughton based but mobile ;) x

Which village are you classix? I'm guessing either Woolton, Hale, Formby or Crosby? I'm Aughton based but mobile ;) x

You should read palms! Yes, I'm in Woolton! How did you guess?? :)

Haha I know my areas and judging by your prices it was easy peasy ;) I used to have a few clients in Woolton but it was just too far from the bulk of my clientele for me I keep travelling. Good on you for doing so well :) xx

Haha I know my areas and judging by your prices it was easy peasy ;) I used to have a few clients in Woolton but it was just too far from the bulk of my clientele for me I keep travelling. Good on you for doing so well :) xx

Looks like a beautiful area x

I charge £32 for regrowth c/bd x

I charge £30 including a cut and blowers. In the salon I used to charge about £70 and £99.50 for full head foils and cut and blowdry!

Latest posts

Back