How much of a beauty therapist is your other half?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get my other half to tan me and also give me shrinking violets.

I have done his back wax and brows a few times but he's a bit of a woos lol x

My husband just walked into the room looked over my shoulder, pointed to a thread and has now taken my iPad and is eagerly reading through a thread on being self employed. I'm now left looking at SG on my phone instead - need to get my glasses out lol :(

He's definitely very interested in everything I do. He has enjoyed a couple of spray tans, pedicures and I used to practise painting his nails so I could practice getting faster at my application. He's drawn the line at letting me touch his face though. I think LVL would be perfect for his straight downward pointing lashes but he's having none of that!

My boyfriend lets me test out new waxes and products, has his eyebrows, nose, ears back and bits waxed. Also he does my waxing for me! He is brilliant at brazilians, legs and underarms, shame that my regular client's aren't keen on the idea of a male waxer.
Personally I would be happy to have a bloke wax me, but that's probably because I an a waxer myself so there's no 'mystery' when it comes to body parts lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I was too training in my acrylics and was fed up of the fake hand so gave him some sculpted nails, I think he secretly like them. He also now loves getting a manicure and pedicure. I have also put on nail Wraps on his toes for 'experimental' purposes lol he plays rugby and in work boots all day so wanted to see how long they lasted 😂

Love this thread...

I wax my partners eyebrows and nose regularly and his shoulders for holidays lol.

He has manicures every few weeks, "but just quick ones" lol. He's had IBX. He's been a guineapig for Brisa Lite sculpting gel (as a nail overlay on his dodgy damaged nail). He's had spray tans.

He gives a mean spray tan. He's brilliant! :) good at waxing too. He is great at SV wraps when I can get him to do it without him trying to hump me !!! Haha. He thinks me asking for a wrap is an invite ;) haha think again matey, me with my gut hanging out asking you to wrap it to make it smaller is NOT attractive lmao!!!

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Years ago, when I was learning, mine let me give him a gel french on his toes. He also let me practise nail art and, because he damaged a finger nail years ago and has a permanent split in it, he sometimes requests an unobtrusive overlay to stop it catching on things.

Because I don't like driving around London, he's also taken me to a couple of training days and hung around all day to drive me back. Bless. He also enjoys a manicure/pedicure from time to time. The pedicures are hilarious, as he puts a chair on our dining room table and climbs up and sits on it to make it easier for me! :lol:

He has gorgeous long nail beds, so I'm quietly eyeing him up for some more nail art and one stroke. Hmmmm .....

Mine is useless! He won't let me do anything on him but he's fab at promoting me. He's got excellent make up knowledge and can tell people how I can make their brows better and he can spot bad sp lashes a mile off. Hmm maybe he's spending 2 much time looking at other women lol.
He wants to tan me as in his words "I'm great at spraying cars"! Erm no x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is useless! He won't let me do anything on him but he's fab at promoting me. He's got excellent make up knowledge and can tell people how I can make their brows better and he can spot bad sp lashes a mile off. Hmm maybe he's spending 2 much time looking at other women lol.
He wants to tan me as in his words "I'm great at spraying cars"! Erm no x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaha blame top gear for making all the men think cars are women!! My fella is good with computers so if there is something I don't know he can help with. But in all honesty I'm the brains in our relationship! Poor bloke lol... I use words I think are normal and he's just staring back at me like a deer in head lights so I have to dum it down... But if it comes to brute strength and hacking/codes in computers then he wins lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

My boyfriend lets me test out new waxes and products, has his eyebrows, nose, ears back and bits waxed. Also he does my waxing for me! He is brilliant at brazilians, legs and underarms, shame that my regular client's aren't keen on the idea of a male waxer.
Personally I would be happy to have a bloke wax me, but that's probably because I an a waxer myself so there's no 'mystery' when it comes to body parts lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow I'm very impressed he can do a good Brazilian!

Latest posts

Back