How often do you wash your hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you wash your hands

• A couple of times a day

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • After every client

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • After every client and every time you go to the loo

Votes: 136 39.5%
  • Repeatedly, every time you think they need a wash

Votes: 91 26.5%
  • More often than any of the above

Votes: 96 27.9%

• Total voters
I have a cold at the moment. So everytime I have to blow my nose I wash and desinfect my hands again. Otherwise before and after every model (no clients yet)

I have started using the hand gel and only washing my hands when i go to the loo or am in the kitchen as my hands were just getting in a right state and my dr told me i had to wash LESS!
My obsession comes from having very premature twins and even though they are now 4 i still do it too much.

Think Ive got a touch of hand washing OCD!! I wash before every client, sometimes during, and always after. Then I wash my hands alot during the day if I havent got any clients, nice to have clean hands!!

xx

Ive got a bit of a thing about hand washing I do it more than I should but not as bad as some people. I hate it if my hands feel even the slightest bit dirty. When leaving public toilets I open the doors with tissue over my hand as I cant stand the thought of all those people who have used the loo and not washed their hands, aaargh!!!!

I have a bit of OCD with washing hands.

I am always washing them, It's awful.
I can't use a public loo without using little bits of tissue to flush the handle, open the door ect...if no tissue then my sleeve.
I am the same if I ever have to use public transport, I hold on with my sleeve...I know, what a wierdo!

The wost thing is I drive my fiance mad with it, I am always saying "have you washed your hands?" He thinks i'm a freak!

Awh Pickle, I knew there would be someone else out there that did it too lol. x

Latest posts

Back