How old were you when you had your first baby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual another thread has gone off topic. The question is in the title. Not about what you think of someone having 9 children - which if most of us look far back enough someone somewhere in our family may have had lots of children and you're here today because of them. I honestly don't blame Debbie for lashing out at some of you as this thread was never about her and she's constantly having to backtrack and apologise - when others are saying they have a right to say what they think of her 9 kids because it's their opinion! Why is it OK for some to offend and not others? And the people talking about benefits and all the rest of it.... it's irrelevant! Read the question, answer it and move on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't believe this thread should be turned into an explosive argument, I find it quite interesting. So often these threads are closed due to people becoming offended by others, there is no need for this. We actually need a good interesting thread that we can all contribute to. No one here is right or wrong. I hope Empress Debbie doesn't give up on this thread.

Okay, no splitting and no banning but a reminder of some key rules:

No swearing in case it causes offence
No discussing politics on the forum
Post how you would like others to speak to you
Stick to the topic.

Thanks, everyone. Happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back