How Popular Are Painted Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of my clients have polish every single rebalance appointment the majority of my ladies have natural tips and polish i very rarely do french enhancements as the majority of my clients are over 35 and love their polish

HI
I usually only use polishes with a manicure or pedicure hardly ever on enhancements , however which is the best polish to use as sometimes my nails dont look good when polished

gailsnails:eek:

that's weird because 90% of my clients polished.....:irked: guess we're still stuck in time here in Hawaii:eek:

in the summer months, i have only a few customers who ask for a permanent french with acrylic. basically,every other customer gets just pink acrylic and polish. they come for the handpainted nail art too! i have about 200 polishes all together. what i do is sort for the seaon. but most of them are cross season colors. kathleen www.mynailsrock.com

most of my clients have polish every single rebalance appointment the majority of my ladies have natural tips and polish i very rarely do french enhancements as the majority of my clients are over 35 and love their polish

thats really surprising, its sort of the opposite of what i am experiencing.
i wonder if there is a regional variation in the fashion ?

The majority of my clients have polish. I don't do very many P&Ws, I only have 2 clients at the moment that have it, which I find funny because I wear P&W so polish doesn't get messed up & everyone always comments on it.

Latest posts

Back