How Shellac compares to soak off gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gigi for the info. Will be able to start retailing them now which will make my life a lot easier :)

Thanks Gigi for the info. Will be able to start retailing them now which will make my life a lot easier :)

It's no different to selling nail polish remover it it? Clients will still make a mess of it so add appropriate warnings.

Here is mine as an Example to follow.

1. Lay out all ten Magis wraps in front of you on a well protected surface*.

2. Using a dropper, transfer a small amount of D-Solve onto each sponge of each wrap until they are saturated (using too small an amount can result in failure to remove all of the colour coat).

3. Place the edge of the nail up against the edge of the sponge and fold the sponge over the top of the nail surface ensuring the sponge is in contact with the Shellac colour coat.

4. Wrap one side of the foil over the nail and then the other nice and tight. Squeeze the wrap gently to firm it up around the finger.

Repeat until all ten nails have been wrapped

5. Allow a full 10 minutes for complete penetration of the remover.

6. Twist the wrap around the nail to remove the colour. Any remaining colour can be removed by gently using the wooden manicure stick in a North to South direction on the nail surface.

7. Use a lint free wipe and D-Solve to clean any remaining debris from the surface of the nail.

8. Wash hands thoroughly and follow with a drop of Solar Oil to each nail and your favourite CND Scentsations Hand and Body lotion.

* D-Solve is a solvent and is harmful to many surfaces including polished surfaces or plastic surfaces. Make sure the area you work on is well protected and impervious to solvents.

* Prolonged skin contact can result in dryness. If you suffer with dry skin around the nails then you can add protection by using a drop of Solar Oil before wrapping.

* Keep out of the reach of children

HTH

It's no different to selling nail polish remover it it? Clients will still make a mess of it so add appropriate warnings.

Here is mine as an Example to follow.

1. Lay out all ten Magis wraps in front of you on a well protected surface*.

2. Using a dropper, transfer a small amount of D-Solve onto each sponge of each wrap until they are saturated (using too small an amount can result in failure to remove all of the colour coat).

3. Place the edge of the nail up against the edge of the sponge and fold the sponge over the top of the nail surface ensuring the sponge is in contact with the Shellac colour coat.

4. Wrap one side of the foil over the nail and then the other nice and tight. Squeeze the wrap gently to firm it up around the finger.

Repeat until all ten nails have been wrapped

5. Allow a full 10 minutes for complete penetration of the remover.

6. Twist the wrap around the nail to remove the colour. Any remaining colour can be removed by gently using the wooden manicure stick in a North to South direction on the nail surface.

7. Use a lint free wipe and D-Solve to clean any remaining debris from the surface of the nail.

8. Wash hands thoroughly and follow with a drop of Solar Oil to each nail and your favourite CND Scentsations Hand and Body lotion.

* D-Solve is a solvent and is harmful to many surfaces including polished surfaces or plastic surfaces. Make sure the area you work on is well protected and impervious to solvents.

* Prolonged skin contact can result in dryness. If you suffer with dry skin around the nails then you can add protection by using a drop of Solar Oil before wrapping.

* Keep out of the reach of children

HTH

Excellent. :green:

Can I ask which Magis wraps you use in this? Is it he gel wraps or the L&P wraps?

Excellent. :green:

Can I ask which Magis wraps you use in this? Is it he gel wraps or the L&P wraps?
I use the L&P wraps for everything and I buy 500 at a time.

Latest posts

Back