How to apply NSI Cracked Ice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolla

Reaction score
Hi all, have just done a search for this but couldn't find anything relevant :(

I haven't used my NSI Cracked Ice flakes yet and I have a client who wants it with her acrylics. I am not sure how to apply it, do I mix it with acrylic powder as I would glitter, or how best would you say to apply it? She wants it as a tip - like sculpted glitter tips but with the cracked ice. The only vid I could find on YouTube was how to encase it with a gel enhancement but as I say I am using acrylic.

Any help would be great, thanks :)

Hi all, have just done a search for this but couldn't find anything relevant :(

I haven't used my NSI Cracked Ice flakes yet and I have a client who wants it with her acrylics. I am not sure how to apply it, do I mix it with acrylic powder as I would glitter, or how best would you say to apply it? She wants it as a tip - like sculpted glitter tips but with the cracked ice. The only vid I could find on YouTube was how to encase it with a gel enhancement but as I say I am using acrylic.

Any help would be great, thanks :)

take a look at this site - Nail Angel: Login

You'll probably have to register if you haven't already. hth's :)

OMG I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of that, I've been on there loads! :grr: haha!

That's shown me exactly what I needed, thanks so much magsham :hug: xx

OMG I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of that, I've been on there loads! :grr: haha!

That's shown me exactly what I needed, thanks so much magsham :hug: xx

No probs hun x :)

hi hun i use these all the time i have a few old pictures on my profile - have a look. xx

Latest posts

Back