How to apply pre made tips... (PICS)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been through your album and it's a beautiful nail art, especially that Christmas nails. Ok, that flared look poked my eye but, if it pays your bills, so, who am I to disagree? :green: Me first wouldn't be able to produce a set of those if chalenged :green:

But one thing I must ask:
I've seen some really, really long nails. Are those 'one occasion' nails, or? I mean, nails are weaker if the free edge is longer than the nail bed and I've seen some really looong free edges... how often are they rebalanced? And when they do come for rebalance, in what condition are they?

mari

I use to have a client that her nails where 2 1/2 inches long which is the one i think you are looking at but in all my nails I drill off all the color & add a new design to the nail. Doreen the one with the really long nails she had to cut them off cause she is trying to get prego & has to give herself injections. I think it's called invetro shots or something like that but her nails are not on right now & I can't wait till she comes back cause she starts out with short nails & every time she comes in to change her color we don't shorten them so they just keep growing & that is what you seen the last before we cut them. A lot of my clients have long nails. If they are an inch to an inch & a half long it takes me an hour to an hour 15min. to do them. Now the 2 1/2 inch ones take me 2 hrs. The candy swirl nails take me 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. depending on how long they want them. This is why I like to pre make those ones so the client only has to sit in my chair for 45 min. The candi swirl nails are Tammy Taylor Prizma colorz. I love prizma colors. I also use CND, EzFlow, Sparkles Nail Products. I don't like to stick to just one product line because I like them all. I even use Premiam & Yong Nails... =]:green:

Hi x I think your designs are brilliant. Love love love the glitters, colours and designs in your album! Your a very clever lady!......I think the wider finish is quite retro and quirky. I would looooove a full set. Well done xx

Sorry if this has been asked, but, I couldn't wait to ask. How much would you charge for that and how long did it take?
They are absolutely wonderful!
Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Sorry if this has been asked, but, I couldn't wait to ask. How much would you charge for that and how long did it take?
They are absolutely wonderful!
Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

It took me 2 hrs. to do them & when the client came in it only took 45min. to put them on & I charge $80.00 for a set... =]

Could you please post a how to on these? I'm mezmerized and I'd love to be able to play around with those.

Oh boy, it's nearly 3am here and my mind is running already with idea's.

Hi, they are great, colourful, and stunning. You have done an excellent job.

I did this with Denim for a client, it saves so much time. (we did pre measure tips etc before hand)

I love these nails, can I copy your design? I just like to ask first.

:):):):):)

Latest posts

Back