How to do acrylic infills??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
hi, can any one tell me how to do an infill as i wasnt shown when idone my training, would be a great help thanks.:D

hi, hun...
who did you do training with? If you hold a nail qualification you should have been taught how to infill. i'm afraid you may get a hard time about a question like this (especially with your profile not filled in) :). I would suggest retraining with a reputable company, who will provide you with the education you need.

good luck
Emmie

hi, hun...
who did you do training with? If you hold a nail qualification you should have been taught how to infill. i'm afraid you may get a hard time about a question like this (especially with your profile not filled in) :). I would suggest retraining with a reputable company, who will provide you with the education you need.

good luck
Emmie

I was thinking the same thing.

You do need to train with a good nail company or you will have no confidence in your work.

Refills and rebalance should be taught to you as it's the main part of your business, unless your clients never return to you that is;)

Sadly it seem's to be rushed over and missed out offten !
maybe its because some collages know that the training products arent good enough to last till a re-bal , or maybe they dont want the extra time of another assessment?
I WOULD love to know why,
when I did NVQ we wear toled how to do it ,not shown and we didnt get to try it out ,
like I said I would love to know why it gets so left out .

Sadly it seem's to be rushed over and missed out offten !
maybe its because some collages know that the training products arent good enough to last till a re-bal , or maybe they dont want the extra time of another assessment?
I WOULD love to know why,
when I did NVQ we wear toled how to do it ,not shown and we didnt get to try it out ,
like I said I would love to know why it gets so left out .

The NVQ units require this to be assessed!!!! How did your training provider get around this??

Don't worry! It isn't a trick question. I hear this all the time!

Don't worry! It isn't a trick question. I hear this all the time!

LOL I'm sure that you do , I have seen it a lot on here I guess maybe as I have been there myself I recognize it quickly !
Basically we wear quickly told how to do it ( though thinking back what we wear told wasn't even quite right lol )

As soon as I could I went to CND London and did other classes , and I even got them to let me do a class with there foundation students to do re balancing from the beginning as it is such an important part of our work and I new I had missed out on it,

Its now one of my fave jobs !

So my advice to the person who started this thread .... Finish the course your doing and then book some more training with a company that cares about you enough to set you up with the correct and up to date skills that you need to have as a nail tech :)

I trained with cuccio nails, it was a 3 day course i booked it through capital hair and beauty and passed my exam. :confused:

We're not saying it's YOUR fault that you weren't shown how to rebalance, but you can't learn everything there is to know about nails in 3 days..... if you want to succeed at being a great nail tech, my advice would be get more training.

I've done so many courses now and I still need to go on more!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back