How to impress American clients ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha honey dont be afraid to ask. i am american and i am from the south. we are loud obnoxious and flashy but we are so much fun! i recently had a client take a trip to london and france and it took us nearly two weeks to choose her polish because she was afraid of offending your conservative types! we are a different breed but whatever you do as long as its quailty then we will be happy

Hi Mizzy!
I think your party sounds great & I would love to be there but I'm actually making a move myself to Oz!....just for thought-some of the ladies will have been there for a while and will have made friends(from gym, school run...) and so you should invite them plus 1, then the gym friend will tell her sister....and on the night you could offer a discount for bookings made that evening and take a small deposit??
Let me know how you get on

Geeky love
Maria xx

Well shy little mizzy dizzy you certainly caused a few ripples in the Pond with this thread lol!! ;)
You did get a lot of useful advice though! Love the parties idea.

Good Luck to you in your move, and I have no doubt you will start up a great nail business once you get there, by just being yourself and doing great nails, like you always do.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back