How to send items through the post?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi!

Hoping someone could help me. How did you post your kits? Just with Royal Mail being the way it is at the moment? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I use myhermes who come and collect from me and are very cost effective (much cheaper than Royal Fail), you can pay an additional cost (around £1) to have it signed for.

Thanks ladies! I think I'll give myhermes a go, are they ok taking shellac etc? Do you have to say what it is your sending? Thanks!

I recently sold my collection of China Glaze polishes, 30 bottles and then found out I could only post a max of 7 bottles per package, and all the courier companies wouldn't send them either. Luckily the lady who bought them was willing to pay for 5 seperate packages posting. Be careful! X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! This was my worry about sending it, I'm leaving the industry so want to get rid of some of my kit but posting it might be an issue! Xx

Geekling if you have any questions or issues let me know and I will gladly help as I work for Royal Mail and I will be more than glad to help.

Or if anyone else needs any info would be more than willing to PM you or give you a call.:Love:

Geekling if you have any questions or issues let me know and I will gladly help as I work for Royal Mail and I will be more than glad to help.

Or if anyone else needs any info would be more than willing to PM you or give you a call.:Love:

Ah thanks so much! Will give you a pm tomorrow! 😊

Latest posts

Back