How To Set Up A Web Site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Paws

Reaction score
Could Anyone Lead Me In The Right Direction As I Would Like To Have My Own Web Site And Not Really Sure Where Or How To Go About It Or Whats Involved .... Thanks In Advance

Could Anyone Lead Me In The Right Direction As I Would Like To Have My Own Web Site And Not Really Sure Where Or How To Go About It Or Whats Involved .... Thanks In Advance
Try webeden.co.uk. They're fantastic. You can have a free site with them but in my opinion they look cheap. To me, a free website says that you don't value your business and that you're not making enough money. For as little as £5.99 per month (1 month free), you can build any site you like and it will look really professional. Good luck. xxx

I did my website with Freewebs paying a small fee to get Premium Services. It was so easy to built and nets me loads of clients. However, I did get help from Seanny and I am sure my site wouldn't be so search engine friendly without his input.

I did my website with Freewebs paying a small fee to get Premium Services. It was so easy to built and nets me loads of clients. However, I did get help from Seanny and I am sure my site wouldn't be so search engine friendly without his input.

And what a fab website you have!

Latest posts

Back