How to show glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my acrylic shelf from eBay was £20

I created my shelf to display my glitters. I wanted a focal point behind my desk
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471257763.067253.jpg

Omg I'm feeling so inadequate with my offering lol

I need more glitters! Whaaaa! [emoji30][emoji8]

Glitter envy... I would love to show off my small selection of glitter but im currently mobile so it's just pops for me :( wonder what my husband would say if I created a display for my own personal viewing ;)

Glitter envy... I would love to show off my small selection of glitter but im currently mobile so it's just pops for me :( wonder what my husband would say if I created a display for my own personal viewing ;)
You should...
I often just sit in my salon when I'm not working. It makes me happy lol

View attachment 199758I display mine like this so it's easy for me to know what the colour / glitter is. I often choose a similar colour for the base colour but also a shelf sitter to use those up.
How do you make your labels if you don't mind me asking? It looks very neat! :)

How do you make your labels if you don't mind me asking? It looks very neat! :)
I finally treated myself to a dymo label maker....everything is now labelled!! It was half price in Amazon so well worth the £25.

I finally treated myself to a dymo label maker....everything is now labelled!! It was half price in Amazon so well worth the £25.
Thank you! I have been looking at label makers I love being organised, I might have to treat myself :)

I got a new rack

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471694273.500168.jpg

Hold hold on I had to put it up lol

I can see myself needing another soon

Latest posts

Back