How's this nail art done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put the Konad one on me, excuse the 2 week old gelish and my short nails! It's much smaller than the one on here and when I just tried the biggest of the 3 on its own it looked silly. Which plate if any is the big one on anyone?

Forgot pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331742506.845931.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331742506.845931.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 350
Where did you see stamping glue for konad? I want...

Just put the Konad one on me, excuse the 2 week old gelish and my short nails! It's much smaller than the one on here and when I just tried the biggest of the 3 on its own it looked silly. Which plate if any is the big one on anyone?

Was that from a Konad plate?

I have the Bundle Monster sets, and there is a larger looking print on the BM02 plate. Will see if I can upload a pic later.

Konad Light Bronze is a great colour. :green:

Was that from a Konad plate?

I have the Bundle Monster sets, and there is a larger looking print on the BM02 plate. Will see if I can upload a pic later.

Pic of the Bundle Monster lips...

Attachments

• 2012-03-15 11.39.09.jpg
    2012-03-15 11.39.09.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 295
It looks like a transfer to me. If you look at the side wall you can see a bit of the lips. hth

I ordered the 25 piece monster bundle purely because of this thread and I loved the lips but it wasn't on them I'm gutted!

I've ordered the 21 piece one, it better b on there! And ordered the Konad bronze! Have to have nails like that pic!

My pic was from Konad 84, ordered it the other day after seeing this and am now gutted! Had to order the monster bundle today, it better b the right one!

Got the monster bundle lips today but it doesn't look right. I've tried it with Konad Bronze paint and Konad Pink but the picture doesn't look clear like the one on here :(

Konad Grey Pearl is quite a solid colour. Not glittery like Light Bronze, but it also not foil like :eek:

Oooh feeling a bit green here. Bundle Monster Plates?!! Sound like fun. Are they easy to do? I was quite pleased with these I did today but wow, that all looks and sounds amazing!!

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 212
this is a picture that I took of the Grey Pearl, Light Bronze and Gold all together for swatching. I have actually redone this onto a plain grey back ground but I have not photographed it yet

Attachments

• metalic samples.JPG
    metalic samples.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 137
this is a picture that I took of the Grey Pearl, Light Bronze and Gold all together for swatching. I have actually redone this onto a plain grey back ground but I have not photographed it yet

Thanks for that, I've got the bronze on now and it's really nice but it just didn't work with the lips plate. I think it needs to be a really strong colour. Maybe the lips plate isn't what's used on that pic at the beginning of this thread....

Here's the bronze on mine.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332239655.431404.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332239655.431404.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 133
Thanks for that, I've got the bronze on now and it's really nice but it just didn't work with the lips plate. I think it needs to be a really strong colour. Maybe the lips plate isn't what's used on that pic at the beginning of this thread....

To be honest, I've just looked at my picture of the Bundle Monster BM02 stamp and the one at the beginning of the thread. The 'cracks' in the lips are in exactly the same place, and the way that the polish is on the finger at the side make me think it is definitely this stamp. I think you just have to find the right polish to make it look the same.

To be honest, I've just looked at my picture of the Bundle Monster BM02 stamp and the one at the beginning of the thread. The 'cracks' in the lips are in exactly the same place, and the way that the polish is on the finger at the side make me think it is definitely this stamp. I think you just have to find the right polish to make it look the same.

I think you're right. Just don't want to keep buying polishes that I won't use!!

Cloughers, you are going to love me!

I have spent the entire morning searching for colours that match and then I found the actual blog this picture has been taken from.

So the colour for the lips is Sally Hansen Color Quick pen in Red Chrome.

And the blog (with tutorial) is Chloe's Nails: Possible V-Day mani and Konad tutorial

Now do you love me, or do you love me? :lol:

Latest posts

Back