How's this nail art done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I found the wheel with my lips on, hope it helps x

Wheel 1.jpg

Wheel 2.jpg

It looks a bit like Color Clubs Hot like Lava, its from their foiled collection. All the colors in that collection are excellent for stamping.

It looks a bit like Color Clubs Hot like Lava, its from their foiled collection. All the colors in that collection are excellent for stamping.

Ooooooh thanks for that, I'll have a look as the Sally Hanson one looks like it's only available in the USA and don't really want to pay for shipping for one pen when there's probably loads that will work! Maybe I'll try it with my siver Barry M. It just didn't seem to look clear enough with the bronze or pink.

RED CHROME....Please......... someone bring it out in a gel polish.xxx

GOSH Metallic Purple seems to look a pinky colour when stamped, that could be a contender?

GOSH Metallic Purple seems to look a pinky colour when stamped, that could be a contender?

I tried the Barry M gold and Silver and it still looked a bit blobby and not clear. I noticed that the small end of my stamper seems to smudge, it's the first time I've used it, been using the bigger end. I might buff the surface a bit and try again. I didn't like the finished nails on the link you sent, I preferred it when she just had the one set of lips on one nail, a bit more subtle!

I tried the Barry M gold and Silver and it still looked a bit blobby and not clear. I noticed that the small end of my stamper seems to smudge, it's the first time I've used it, been using the bigger end. I might buff the surface a bit and try again. I didn't like the finished nails on the link you sent, I preferred it when she just had the one set of lips on one nail, a bit more subtle!

Also, I'm trying to stamp it on Gelish Bella's Vampire so maybe I'll try it on another colour as it is quite dark but I though it looked similar to the one in the pic.:sad:

Yeah give it a bit of a buff, it might help.

I didn't really like the end nails either, just prefer the one stamp on the ring finger, but at least we can mix and match to what we like.

I may give this a go, on both Bella's Vampire and Black Shadow today. I only have the Barry M gold so will give that a try. Might pop to Superdrug in a bit and see if they have the GOSH polish too. Will let you know how I get on.

Latest posts

Back