Hurry Up and DRY!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use poshe topcoat ( which i am thinking of changing) and solar speed spray. Clients ove the smell. The uv light for drying polish is for when you use a uv topcoat... or it help make people sit still for 5 min. Creative now sells the light and uv topcoat.

hey lucia

Are you using this on natural nail clients hun ?? if not what do you use - i use super shiney or out the door currently followed by solar speed

kxx

scattyfox said:
Air dry works really well as well with a quick burst of solar speed spraya nd 2 min later theya re rock solid dry. had a hiccup with o client but ahve used it on loads of others wiht no problems at all, if anyhting its a beast to remove lol.
x

i used to swear by NSI Thermoshield, but a few clients on the trot it let me down so I have been scared to use it ever since.... and I was drying it in the UV lamp too!

Been thinking about getting some super shiney but is out the door quicker to dry? dont really want to buy both....

Solar Speed Spray is a godsend, the best I've tried. I had a China Glaze French Bliss speed spray.. smelled lovely but was bit 'thick' for want of a better word and was waaay more expensive.

I have tried some UV topcoats but found I had to apply them quite thick and with a very light touch or they dragged the polish, even after several minutes. When they do work they last a long time though.

HEY

"Out the door" by INM is brilliant dries is under a min whether used on natural nails or enhancements. and is ssooooooooooooooo shiney xx:Love:

Latest posts

Back