Husbands 30th Birthday - Ideas Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Evening everyone!

I'm looking for some ideas...

My husband is 30 this April, he does not like parties, does not want any presents and generally does not want a fuss being made!

That said, I do not want his birthday to go by without marking the occasion, I haven't done in the last 6 years so not about to change!!

I like to get things that are a little bit different/unusual...something that you can't get just anywhere.

So, with this in mind....do any of you have any ideas as to what I could get him?

Any ideas greatfully appreciated!

xx :hug: xx

How about an experience - like the rally racing or something like that - what's he into?

Or - if he doesn't like a fuss maybe a weekend away just the two of you? Is there anything that he has always wanted to do or try but never had the opportunity?

Hi ya,

Thank you for reply, we have done lots of different 'experiences' over the years, I usually get him something like that from my little girls for him for Fathers Day. His last one was indoor skydiving which he loved!

We have done weekends away etc....so trying to come up with unique ideas that he wouldn't expect.

I'm glad I started thinking about it now!

xx

Hi jenny! Im not sure where abouts you live but for my husbands birthday i felt exactly the same!i took him to heston blumenthals restaurant called 'the fat duck' have you heard about it? It certainly was an experience without being an actual experience day if you see what i mean! We will never forget our experience ~ brilliant and very clever in our opinions!

michelle xx

Wow, loving the Heston restaurant idea!!
I have to say I share your pain. My husband us exactly the same, doesn't like fuss, parties and never wants anything. That said, I got him the best birthday present last year, which was tickets to see Peter Kay live. We've been married for 13 years and I've never seen him love a present so much. Is there someone your hubby would like to see live maybe?
Good luck
xxxxx

Latest posts

Back