Hvlp t200

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hi Guys I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a true HVLP t200 tanning machine as I have been looking to buy one and keep looking at the price and thinking next month then next month comes and same again lol I hae seen this today on ebay while having a nosy so can you tell me if this really is a true HVLP T200, here is the product number on ebay
Item number: 220439412537
rtCurve.gif
it is Shadez that is selling it and I already hae one of his machines and love it but gonna get this as it a workhorse so want to check before I buy it.
Thanx for looking :)

Hello Anyone know if this is the proper HLVP T200 I know you don't agree with ebay, but it is from shadez or I wouldn't even think of buying it :)

Hello Anyone know if this is the proper HLVP T200 I know you don't agree with ebay, but it is from shadez or I wouldn't even think of buying it :)

Well this is all a bit suspect..even though the description says its a T200 it doesn't appear to be

1) for £99 this is NOT a T200
2) The picture shown is NOT a T200

I have had some peeps on who have purchased this machine thinking its a T200 and when it arrived :eek::eek::eek:

I have spoken with the authorised importer of the T200 as well as the manufacturers in the US...there's gonna be a storm brewing:eek:

Hiya Collin I didn't think it was, but wasn't sure I said to my hubby it was to cheap and didn't look the same. I have a right dilemma now got Nails and a Tan booked in for 1pm tmoz and my daughter as just broken my cup and there is only shadez who does the cup and its says 2/3 days delivery so not very happy at the mo now gotta see if I can somehow tape my cup up. :cry:

Hiya Collin I didn't think it was, but wasn't sure I said to my hubby it was to cheap and didn't look the same. I have a right dilemma now got Nails and a Tan booked in for 1pm tmoz and my daughter as just broken my cup and there is only shadez who does the cup and its says 2/3 days delivery so not very happy at the mo now gotta see if I can somehow tape my cup up. :cry:

oh dear...whats the damage to the cup..split,buckled or chewed :eek:

Hi Colin it's split and a couple of cracks hubby will be home in 20 mins so hopefully he will have something to use just so I can use it tomorrow, he should have something waterproof he is a builder, I have just had to let the client know as it is for her daughter's prom on Thursday so here's fingers crossed, am gonna have to invest in a new machine been looking on the site at the maximist that has 3 cups so gonna but that next month then wont have this problem again.
Thanx :)

he should have something waterproof he is a builder,

is he any good???...I need a new extension on the house :lol::lol:

Given another recent thread on fake T200 machines being sold it is good to be able to confirm that the genuine real thing T200,s are now in the country and available through all the "official" channels :hug:

Latest posts

Back