I adore my dogs, what about you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Hi All, I was just looking at my two gorgeous dogs playing around this evening and thought to myself how much joy they give me. I have a 4 year old Westie called Oscar and a 1 year old Jack Russell called Harvey. They are sooooo precious!!

No matter what life throws, they are always there wagging their tails. I love them so much!!!!! I also have the most beautiful cat who loves to be chased by his brothers (the dogs). They get on so well. My user name is TONICJ. Toni is my beautiful cat and CJ was also a beautiful cat who passed away two years ago and I was heartbroken. We are currently building a house which has 2 acres of land and just along the front we planted several trees and just under one of them we buried our beloved CJ, so that is where the username came from. Just thought I would share this with you all xx

I have a cat that has been with me in my worst moments she is now 2 years old and i just love her, she is just like me(i have a bipolar disorder) i think she does too :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hello, I have a dog. She is like a best friend to me too. She is a staffy cross, we got her when she was 8 weeks old she was born at the RSPCA center. She is called poppy hence the user name. I went through some hard times health wise a few years back and she was one of my only pleaures. Shes ace and I always take pics of her and talk about her all the time. Its rediculouse, my friends are always like "gosh you and that dog" lol. I think people who arent "animal" people dont understand what its like to love a pet. I grew up with dogs and I love all animals, but especialy dogs. And its true that animals do become like their owners in personality. Its strange but true. xxx

569ab76f-d891-7152.jpg

These are my 2 Staffordshire Bull Terriers.
Cuba on the left is a blue boy now aged 2, Cleo is a girl now aged 11 months.
They are in love bless them.
If you had asked me a few years ago if I would have a dog I would have laughed at you, now I have 2!!!
Wouldn't be without them now.
Unconditional love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

I have a beagle, who's my little baby, she is 1 this month and my kids are planning a birthday party for her, cake,party hats, the works! That should be interesting!

I have 6 bunny rabbits.

They are my babies and i love them to bits.

Helped me through some rough times in my life.

I have a husband, two daughters, a labrador, a cat and a hamster. I love, love, love them all, but I live in a zoo :Love:.

I have 2 dogs - a labrador thats 13 & a kelpie thats 15. Both spoilt rotten. They make me laugh and give me cuddles when I'm having a bad day..

Well I adore my Frenchie, Bugs. He is as mad as a box of frogs! He can understand English, Spanish, Catalan, and is now taking commands in Swedish and German. Hmmm my dog is smarter than me:rolleyes::biggrin:

I have an 18 month old farm-bred Collie called Stevie and he is ace! He's currently led in the sun chewing a bone...... Tough life he has!!

Ive got a Dogue De Bordeaux called Oberon and hes fabbo!

Hes a ginger ninja like me and hes a big monkey weighing a hefty 68kgs and hes only 2yrs old!

Take a look at my photos I have him in there....hes my gorgeous sausage and I lovvvvveeee him! xxxx:Love::Love::Love:

I have a parrot called Binky. Yes it's him in the picture. He means the world to me. Hubby works away so most of the time it's Binky and me. He talks says big kiss and does kissy noises and love to cuddle
Love him to bits :)
Vicki xx

I lovvvvvvvvvve my four-legged babies! I couldn't live without them.
I grew up with dogs and cats all of my life, including being carried by my diaper by a Dane-mix as an infant. (apparently, at one point she tried to take me under the trailer-home to join her litter LMFAO)

I'm now the proud owner of a 12mth Rottweiler/Husky/Doberman Cross, and a Boxer-cross. Our boxer we adopted Dec31st/2010 at approx 12-18mths of age. She had been abused and abandoned.

They are the loves of our loves and spoiled ROTTEN hahaha
and clients bring them treats LOL

The loss of my 15yr old pekingese (the only small dog I have ever owned) was a devastating blow a year ago and I was inconsolable for a few days. Hubby was deadser-against having another dog. He didn't care for them. Friends convinced him to get me one, hence the arrival of Triquee (Rotty etc-cross). Now she has him wrapped around her paw and our 2nd dog was his early b-day gift to me hahahaha go figure? LOL

Our cat? ummm he's not so enamored with the new additions that are bigger than he is LOL

Willow - Boxer Cross Adopted
167736_10150397512795385_882190384_16764904_3871938_n.jpg

Triquee - Rottweiler cross
40376_10150263993090385_882190384_14100135_7251853_n.jpg

Two spoiled brats hogging the couch LOL
165284_10150384914300385_882190384_16517251_7766294_n.jpg

I have a parrot called Binky. Yes it's him in the picture. He means the world to me. Hubby works away so most of the time it's Binky and me. He talks says big kiss and does kissy noises and love to cuddle
Love him to bits :)
Vicki xx

Hi Dream Nails,
How old is Binky?

Its lovely reading about all of your pets. They really are always there for us no matter what:Love: Love your pics Victoria. They are gorgeous!

VHunter you look sooooo cute and cosy all tucked in with your two lovelies hehehe xxx

Do you have to be a super geek to add photos to posts or can I do this too? xxx

Hi Dream Nails,
How old is Binky?

Its lovely reading about all of your pets. They really are always there for us no matter what:Love: Love your pics Victoria. They are gorgeous!

Binky is 6 this year. We have has him since he was a few months old don't know where the time has gone. He's the main reason I've gone with gel and not l&p as don't know how he would be with the odour?
Vicki xx

Binky is 6 this year. We have has him since he was a few months old don't know where the time has gone. He's the main reason I've gone with gel and not l&p as don't know how he would be with the odour?
Vicki xx

Binky is soo cute! He must have been even cuter when he was only a few months old. How long did it take for him to learn to speak and what was his first word? Just like a little baby x

Binky is soo cute! He must have been even cuter when he was only a few months old. How long did it take for him to learn to speak and what was his first word? Just like a little baby x

He was about two and his first word was no :)
He had a black head when he was a baby now it's changed but I think he looks sweeter now xx

I have three english bull terriers and all three are my babies hehe in fact my daughter often says i think more of them than i do her hehe

Hi, I have 3 Staffordshire Bull Terriers of my own, Lily (in my avatar) Angel and Harley and I also have a rescue Staffordshire cross breed, Bella, here on a foster basis until she has fully recovered, I've had her since the begining of Oct 2010, so that gives you an idea of how ill she was when I got her. Hopefully she will get the all clear from my vets soon.

I also have a cat called Fluffy, he is half british short haired cross main-coone.

I lost my first Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Floyd, in November 2010 at the end of 13 and a half and my second SBT, Holly, died at 22 weeks of age from meningitis on 4th March 2008.

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back