I am fasinated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharondd

Reaction score
Im new to this forum and have recently started a college course on nail technology, I am learning manicure at the moment

I have been reading through the forum and I am so impressed by all the different treatments ect for nails, this is going to be a very useful place for me

Its brilliant!!!

Welcome! hope you enjoy the posts it's a great place to be ;)

indeed it will be. this is a fab site, but be warned its highly addictive!

I've learned a ton from this website and am a better nail pro because of it. Best of luck with your course! :)

Thanks ladies, and your right about being addictive, Ive been sat here ages tonight reading through

indeed it will be. this is a fab site, but be warned its highly addictive![/QUOTE
I used to be a Facebook addict now I'm a salon geek addict and proud of it!! Its so useful!!

[/QUOTE]I used to be a Facebook addict now I'm a salon geek addict and proud of it!! Its so useful!![/QUOTE]
Me too. On here constantly! So much so my hubby says 'what u on?...salongeek?!' lol I am an addict and u will be too! Welcome xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Im new to this forum and have recently started a college course on nail technology, I am learning manicure at the moment

I have been reading through the forum and I am so impressed by all the different treatments ect for nails, this is going to be a very useful place for me

Its brilliant!!!

Hey there, i too am on a college course and doing manicure at the mo and loving every moment of it :)

i agree with the other ladies, this site is sooo adictive, every day i pop on to check new threads or replies on the ones i am following and even got myself a Salon Geek app for my iphone ;)

Me too I'm at college on luxury manicures at moment loving it and loving this site, good luck to everyone on courses x

It's a wonderful place with all the support you need.
Welcome and enjoy :hug:

Vicki xx

This site has taken over my life lol. I am always reading to find out new trends tips etc.. Try to answer if I can but I'm new so I have not much to offer yet.. I will still be on here when I'm 90 lol, then I may be wise enough to spread my skills/knowledge ha..

Latest posts

Back