I am fuming!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Geek said:
Btw I have a new web forum that you simply must join - it's www.alltheinfoyouneedonnailsfromsomeonewithnoexperience.com please please please come and join!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just to warn you girls, i went to try and join this new forum, but there is a test first before they allow you to become a member.....if i remember rightly the first question is " What is the green stuff you may get underneath your enhancement?" Obviously the answer is mould.....that's all the help i'm giving you, you have to answer the other questions your self! I am now a member.

I think i've learnt alot this last month after getting me nails done for christmas, i'm thinking of becoming a nail tech next week and start charging me mates to do their nails. What do you reckon??

:green: :lol:

Jackie, You have handled yourself so professionally as has Sassy Hassy!

Cathy

I think we can put this thread to rest now! As much as I have enjoyed reading everyone's responses (particularly Jackie's), I feel that 'the point' as it were, has been made!

To all PROFESSIONAL 'CERTIFIED' Nail Technicians - no matter what your product preference, may you have a happy and productive New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back