I Am Going To Be Live On The Radio!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I thought it best to post in this forum, so that people will see it, and I do hope it is the right place to post. As the title of the thread says I have been asked to do a live radio interview tomorrow about Shellac, in return the radio presenter and her assistant wish to have Shellac applied. I need to know if there are any rules from CND that I would be required to abide by. When I asked about the length of the interview I was told 10 minutes or for as long as I can talk about the product for! This is a fantastic opportunity for me, and I really do not want to mess it up, so any advice from yourselves would be most appreciated. Also I know that Shellac has not yet been launched in Spain, so does anybody have the official launch date, and does anybody know the dates for when the next range of colours are going to be launched.

I am going to be on Talk Radio Europe tomorrow at 1.45pm 28th July, Spanish time. The website is talkradioeurope.com and you can listen live lol:lol:

Hi huni,
what a brilliant chance to talk nails on live radio...be yourself and dont forget to breath.. as for CND give CND spain a call I am sure they can help you out. Good luck xxxx

know your products - how much, launches of new colours, where they can go....

Take yourself away a few minutes before launch - to compose

Watch the Shellac promotional video and then use the verbage from that and the F&B's for the clients re using Shellac. You can never go wrong if you stick to the same language the CND use themselves.

Thank you all so much. I have done it and shook like a leaf, but 10 minutes after being on air, I have had 4 enquires and 3 bookings! :lol::hug:

Thank you all so much. I have done it and shook like a leaf, but 10 minutes after being on air, I have had 4 enquires and 3 bookings! :lol::hug:

Thats great news. Well worth the bit of panic before then

Latest posts

Back