I am soooooo here :o)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jo

Creative Geek :)
Reaction score
I know most peeps wouldnt of even known that I have been going crazy for 2 days but I have!!
2 days ago i couldnt get on nail geek and thought there was a problem with teh site ... so i waited .... and waited ..... and waited ......etc adn still no geek :(
Today the same again and I was starting to worry ... and as for the withdrawal symptoms argh!! Got on msn and asked a geekio friendly peep if they could get on .... yeps they could no probs! argh! I thought i had been banned and was really worried about what i might of done :Scared:
Anyways after talking to a techie type peep he said to reboot and disconnect my router and put it all in again ... so i did and pow! here i am :D my router had banned nail geek from every pc in our house!! dunno why or how!
I now have loads of pages to threads to read ..... i am sooooooooo happy :D

Take care
Jo xxxxxxxxxx

Did you have withdrawal symptoms? lol

I know what you mean though, 'cos I'm mobile I come onto the computer when I'm home and it's murder if I can't get on!

Welcome home...!! :hug:

Glad your back:D

Thankyou :)

oh yeah withdrawals ... ask my family lol they all yelled when i got back on and said thank god for that lol
I know it was only 2 days and even the police wouldnt of looked for me if i was only missing for 2 days lol but it seemed like an eternity to me lol I was missing all the gossip! :)

Lol Jo, glad you managed to get back on here on the end!!

xxx

I guess I can ignore the email then Joey??? ;) :hug:

oh Samantha it was awful .... kept thinking i been banned and didnt know what i had done lol
I was trying to get on til about 2am this morning thats how bad it was and i sposed to go shopping today and was all fretting because i couldnt get on ...kept telling my son to try on his pc but no luck. Talk about paranoid ... when peeps on msn were telling me they had no probs :Scared: tell you ... you dont appreciate something til its gone lol me little chubby fingers have been tapping away for the last 3 hours with all the threads to catch up on :D
oh wow do i need a life lol

Ahhh Joey, you poor thing, I know how you feel, when I can't get on here I turn into the most miserable monster you'll ever know. I even go so far as to picking a fight with my boyfriend when he's on the computer coz normally he leaves the room when I do this!! :wink2: It's like taking away my life support system. Glad you're back, wasn't the same without you sweetheart!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

awwww Rose :o you got me blushing hun lol

Wow poor you but welcome back Jo :hug: :biggrin: - I can imagine you were freaking out when everyone except you could get on here - bit wierd how that happened huh but at least you know now for the future if it ever happens again :rolleyes: ....pc's eh...you gotta love 'em in spite of these things they do to drive us to the point of desperation!

Happy catching up with all the posts!!

Latest posts

Back