I Beat Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peeps... thanx sooo much for all your supportive comments, Pm's & little bottles of Champers :wink2:
Just thought I'd mention for those that have expressed an interest that personally I find this kind of comp a tad easier to enter than others for the following reasons....
Firstly, I couldnt get a model :rolleyes:
Ok no probs, I have decent hands... so I 'masked' my nails and I worked on myself!
Secondly, believe it or not this idea began for Prof Beauty's comp with a theme for Spring. I knew what I wanted to do and sent for the mask from Venice. It didnt arrive in time for this comp but, after paying all that money ... I was damn well gonna use it!
Thirdly, the idea was to wear the mask, several pics & visits to the local golf course, all greened up in freezing weather... I knew it wasnt working.
I then decided to hold the mask and the pic that became 'the one' was just a quick snap!
Finally, I would have loved to have used a prof photographer but, sometimes a prof can mean someone who just has a better camera than you, so it was me, my imagination and my 5 mp Canon.
So there ya go peeps... if youre feeling inspired... see ya in the next one! :wink2:

VERY WELL DONE glors!!!
i know how hard it is to get an original idea.
yours was one of the few that caught me eye in the scratch shootout.
others had good skill, but the idea had been used b4.
well done for persevering with a great idea, doing the nails is the easy bit!
liza xxx

Glo.....Im sooo pleased for ya hun....your piccy was simply awesome!
Your one talented lady ya know! xx
Love ya!
:cool:

Knew you could do it Glo well done! :hug: You have such talent all you need is confidence so I hope this has given you the boost you need along with your visit to Geeg's ;)

Bloody fantastic shot Glors!! Be VERY PROUD!! That would be an Alternative Nail Awards Winner!!!

Latest posts

Back