I Beat Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Glors my little chicken, have you opened the bubbly yet?

Absolutely stunning Glo!!!! Where the heck do you get your inspiration from?? You really do have to have 'an eye' for it....and you've got 'it' hun!!!!

XXX

Very well done Glo your nails look fantastic hun.
x

enjoy every moment my friend x

Glorsclaws said:
Having just got back from Spain I am now catching up with all my mail.
As you can imagine Scratch was a welcome relief from all the brown envelopes :rolleyes:

A quick flick through and Im stopped in my tracks. :eek: Not only is my pic there in the top 5 in the 'Scratch Shoot Out' but , I see Tom Holcomb was a contender too. :cool:

OMG! in my wildest dreams I could never imagine my name above T. Holcomb and I know outside of a catagory like this it never could be but a comp is a comp Tom :lol: so I think I shall bask in it just for today :wink2: ....Woooo Hooooo!!!!!
Wow, your an inspiration to us all, great nails love them

I got you a bottle of champers my love and I hope you get off the table before you do yourself an injury.

Gloria you so much deserve to bask in this glory.........
I remember how you did thats photo shot......... freezing cold weather, taking shots out in the cold, not being happy with the results, back to the drawing board, re designing the layout the list goes on, I have a phone bill a mile long, to proof how hard you worked on this.....You work hard, you have a real talent for this and I am so proud of being your friend xxxx
You rock Hun !!!!

Wow Glors - what superb nails and an absolutely fantastic shot.

A MASSIVE well done to you - too right, bask and glow in that glory hun - you so deserve it!

it certainly was a great picture, i remember telling you that, when you started doing them " it was the dogs doo dahs !!"

pardon me for saying I TOLD YA SO !!!! :smack: lol

They are stunning, well done Glo

My God Glors, I had no idea that was done by you, It was my favourite picture of them all, I am really taken a back, you're brilliant hun!! Well done to you!! Be very proud and bask as much as you like. :hug:

If you get it printed into a poster I would love to buy one from you!!! :)

xxxx

Absolutely stunning Glo - well done! The nails and the pic are wonderful. I've not got my Scratch yet, hopefully it's at my mum's in the UK waiting to me picked up by me on my next visit - can't wait to see your pic in the flesh!

Jackie
x

wow glors it brilliant.

Congrats GloBug!!!!!

The final result of your pic is brilliant, I do prefer it to the one I saw at Excel, even though that was really fab aswell! :wink2: You kick butt, chicha!! I really love it, the nails are so sleek and the design is simple yet really effective. :hug: :Love: Very meeping well done :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done, the mask/nails were stunning, i can only hope one day i can be as good

Well done Glo, they were absolutely fab! You deserve to do so well, the pic was brilliant!

Hey

I saw that in scratch! lol thought it was fab well done you!

yes well done glor, fabulous!!!!!! still think you should have won! xx

well done! well done! and another well done I bet you are very proud.

Caz xxx

they are excellent hun well done!!!!!!!!!!1111

i loved this pic - i wish i had your imagination for this

Latest posts

Back