I can Recommend Hive's Digital Wax Heaters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
I recently changed over to the digital dual wax heater system from Hive.
They are great, and offer complete temperature control...

I used to use Hive 1000cc heaters, but had three on the go..
Now I use the dual one which has two compartments ( 1 x 1000cc, and 1 x 500cc) I use this heater for my non strip wax , and use the small pot for the Cierpil pure, and the large one for euroblonde...

Still have a regular heater for my Cristal Ocean wax.

It has a fast heating mode (15 mins) and temperatues that reach 90 degrees C.

Its easy to clean, well priced, and consistent control.

My only negative comment is that I have my pots on timers so they come on in the morning and heat up gently, with the digital heaters the turn on will only activate the power, and you need to set the temp each day... but with the fast heat switch you can do get it heated up fairly quickly.

They do also offer these as singles (1000cc).

So if anyone is looking to change their current heater I can recommend this one...

When I was looking to change I found so many different types with prices ranging from reasonable to very expensive, but I have always used Hive heaters and never had a problem..

This gives me a few less cables and plugs in use!!

Jack

Thanks Jack, that's very helpful. I'd like to offer hot and strip wax so to have a dual pot system would be ideal!

Thanks Jack, that's very helpful. I'd like to offer hot and strip wax so to have a dual pot system would be ideal!
great... bear in mind the dual has one small compartment..
500cc.. should be enough for non strip wax, and with the fast heat mode you can melt wax fairly quickly.. although it reaches a high temp so allow enuf time to cool down..
jack x

Does anyone use a Hive heater mobile? My current one is of the kind where the whole tub of wax goes in, so transport is easy as I just put the lid on, put the tub in a bag and sit it back in the heater to keep it steady in the car.

I've only recently started using hot wax following training with Kim. I like the Hives but will the wax slop around in transit? x

Latest posts

Back