I-Chill CDs - Any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petit Basque

Reaction score
Morning lovely geeks!:biggrin:

I've been reading about I-Chill CDs on several threads recently and am interested in purchasing some for my home salon as I'm getting a bit bored with my music selection and quite frankly don't want to be paying a licence fee to play music!

Anyway, I was wondering if these CDs are just music or songs with words? I prefer just music and do a lot of facials and massage so don't want anything with a fast rhythm! Can anybody make any recommendations please before I splash out?

Thanks
PB
x

Just googling these myself and there are so many!! So would also be interested in any recommendations having never heard them and there being so many to choose from

Just googling these myself and there are so many!! So would also be interested in any recommendations having never heard them and there being so many to choose from

Well here's hoping that someone has a large collection and can recommend away :biggrin:!

PB
x

Hi Ladies

If you go to I-Chill Website you can hear samples of the tracks for each album and what they recommend for the setting i.e relaxation, beauty and spa etc etc.

This is the link for beauty/spa one Spa/Beauty

HTH

xxxx

Hi Ladies

If you go to I-Chill Website you can hear samples of the tracks for each album and what they recommend for the setting i.e relaxation, beauty and spa etc etc.

This is the link for beauty/spa one Spa/Beauty

HTH

xxxx

Ah brilliant, thanks hun will check it out xx

Our favourite one for facials and massage is the one called Massage. Drift Away would be a close second.

I bought all of them at the Manchester beauty show and they were discounted to £6 each for buying in bulk. They might be still doing the same deal if you phoned them?

Our favourite one for facials and massage is the one called Massage. Drift Away would be a close second.

I bought all of them at the Manchester beauty show and they were discounted to £6 each for buying in bulk. They might be still doing the same deal if you phoned them?

A big thanks to everyone! Just been on I-Chill and downloaded 4 really lovely CDs to play. 4 hours of really wonderful music for £31.00! Can't be bad and even better, no music licence to pay Yay! Happy days!:biggrin:

PB
x

Latest posts

Back