I don't get it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie_87

Reaction score
Could anyone please help me? Why is it Lush Us UK are only selling a VERY limited amount of colours via their website? I have just been on there to order some hair extensions and they barely have any of the colours from the colour ring. Am I missing something? So confused. Any help would be much appreciated :D

I've just rung them to find out!! seems their new website is launching this week???? I find they're usually in stock when I order but I do tend to ring my order through :))

Could anyone please help me? Why is it Lush Us UK are only selling a VERY limited amount of colours via their website? I have just been on there to order some hair extensions and they barely have any of the colours from the colour ring. Am I missing something? So confused. Any help would be much appreciated :D

They are in the process of changing suppliers, and other changes. Everyone that orders from them will be getting a new colour ring, that's why they're out of stock of those also!

The ladies at Lush Us are in the middle of some great changes as Fuzion says so bear with them. I always phone my order in and haven't had any out of stock in the past weeks. Though I have sometimes had the last one or two packs in my order....:-D
New stock is coming in week by week now though. Won't be long before everything is available.

Latest posts

Back