I Feel Great

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
:) Afternoon geeks. I just have to tell everyone how great I feel. I booked a skill build application class last week (l&p) for today and when I get there it was only me. So I have just had a 1-2-1 with lauren at loughton and really feel like I have learnt loads and improved in my 3 hours training. I have never done any sculpting before so I really wanted to try this and I really enjoyed myself. I feel really motivated and more confident and I just want to say that if anyone has been thinking about having a 1-2-1 to iron out any problems then do it, coz you will not be disappointed!!:)

That's great Louise, i'm please you enjoyed it - great ending up being a 1-2-1 ! I must go on a skill building course soon.

You should do it, you will feel so motivated after.

I was booked on a creative spa course, and was told it was cancelled because there was only me :Scared: .

I now want to book my fabric# but don't want it as a 1-2-1 and the next one if it isn't cancelled near me is 2nd may !!!

I know price isn't everything but cost wise if it is a day it is hourly less money, but should I just get it booked as a 1-2-1, would 2 hours be enough for fabric# though and does anyone know if Marco does 1-2-1's ??

I felt really strange about doing a 1-2-1 thats why I booked the class. Now I have ended up in a that situation I think I would definatly book one again. I think that you could have a 3 hour 1-2-1 and learn the basics of fabric no problem, and then it would be just practice like with any system. At least that way you have more choice when you go and you wont be cancelled.

Latest posts

Back