I feel like crying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracey, all your pictures are stunning. It's pure jealously. You should water mark them all, there's threads on here how to do it, have a search.

My clients are mad because it was some of there nails they criticized saying they were disgusting. My clients choose there own design and nail shape and if they are happy im happy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tracey, all your pictures are stunning. It's pure jealously. You should water mark them all, there's threads on here how to do it, have a search.

Thank you I will do that

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385853196.260381.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385853208.933430.jpg

View attachment 49342Is this your profile pic?
I can't find the comments
Also was going to write some nice comments

Thats one of my fb pages because I was starting a new page I have another one as well

It's the Tracey Morgan with white and silver sculpted nails profile pic ??

Thats one of my fb pages because I was starting a new page I have another one as well

This is the only one that's showing up on my Facebook, your nails are beautiful though! It's pure jealousy that these people are writing these things!
Could you maybe post a link to your other one, the one with the comments? X x

This is the only one that's showing up on my Facebook, your nails are beautiful though! It's pure jealousy that these people are writing these things!
Could you maybe post a link to your other one, the one with the comments? X x

How do I do that x

It's the Tracey Morgan with white and silver sculpted nails profile pic ??

Yes x

This has really touched me, I hate bullies, and I wanted to come and write some positive comments for you (your work really is lovely by the way), but I can only find the old page with the red profile picture.
I can't seem to get to the new one with the silver mentioned earlier.
I really really want to stop by and share some love.

Could you post a link to the newer page? On a pc you can do this by copying what's in the address bar and pasting it here in a response. It can be done in phone apps too by choosing to share your page and selecting copy link.

Chin up Hun, you're talented and they are just being malicious because if the green eyed monster.

Hey

The best thing to do in these situations is ignore. Be the bigger person and do not retaliate. However cross or upset you are, don't be someone that airs their grievances on a social media platform- put your business head on and ignore it or I fear you end up looking unprofessional and could actually put clients off even if you're simply defending yourself. . . a lot of clients don't want to be in the middle of a drama. I've only seen what's left on your fb account and whilst your nails are beautiful, I would be put off by your statuses I'm afraid to say lovely.

Just a couple of things to remember; we don't own clients and whilst I don't think it looks particularly good for other salons to contact other salons clients be secure in knowing that you provide a service that your clients are more than happy with and be careful with your profile- a business is not permitted to have a personal profile and if FB suspect you of trading as a business they will delete you. Having a business profile would also ensure that another salon couldn't contact your clients as they wouldn't know who your clients are.

Just some food for thought honey. Personally id delete all comments not just their nasty ones- delete your statuses and comments. It's not worth it. Just concentrate on your business and forget everyone else lovey.

Facebook/tracey.morgan.336717

Tracey, when I get to my computer I will write something about those gorgeous white and silver nails, they must have taken hours to do. I can't seem to write comments from my tablet, only likes, also I will invite you as a friend, (I'm south England), love the nails and inspirational designs xxx

Don't get into arguments on fb, it looks unprofessional, and you don't want to convey wrong signals, we are all behind you on here :hug:

I'm afraid happy feet is right about personal accounts being deleted if it's shown as business. I was doing this with my personal account, so made a business one, just incase my personal one is deleted. But I have a lot of clients on my personal account, but have got them to like the business one. If you go on the pictures of your personal fb, click on share and you have the option to share it on an account that you manage, so you can transfer the pictures over to business page easily.

I've added you... I think lol.

And ive sent you a private mail xx

I need to do a website so this wont happen again and thrn delite fb one. How much is it for a website and is it easy to set up because I dont really have time

Just had a look at your page but didn't read all the posts. You can filter who posts on your page so that you have to agree for it to be seen by others.

Keep it professional and don't retaliate, just block and delete their posts.

I need to do a website so this wont happen again and thrn delite fb one. How much is it for a website and is it easy to set up because I dont really have time

You don't need to pay anything for a business fb page. You only pay if you want to for promoting. I've never paid anything for mine. Its just as easy as setting up a personal page. I'm not technical in the slightest bit, so even I managed to do it :)

Latest posts

Back